“Not worth the price” 3 of 5 bubbles

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 136 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Pittsburgh PA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Not worth the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

First I must say the gentleman I believe his name was Brian that did my massage was really good and worked all the stress out on my neck and shoulders. But that's about the only good thing. And the front desk reception people were very nice.
Now, this spa was definitely off for me. I go to several high end spas and have no issue with paying for an amazing experience. However, the staff in the ladies locker room was rude. And while I was naked sitting in the sauna in the womans area (btw the sauna has glass doors so you can see everyone in there) a MAN came in to get the garbage and change the bags. I was startled to say the least, I'm trying to relax with my eyes closed only to open them to see a male janitor standing in front of me. Also the jacuzzi was broken which was disappointing and the other "extras" they had (some kind of cold herbal shower and weird salt room and wave room) were useless. Now as I said above Brian did an excellent job for what I needed, but it did lack and kind of technique. Not much different then the massage you get at the chiropractor. Please ask me if you have any questions.

2 Thank JDP527
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your compliments regarding our spa desk attendants and massage specialist, Brian. I will certainly pass along your kind words. I’m disappointed to hear you were less than satisfied with your visit and apologize that certain events during your stay failed to meet the standards for which we are known. It is information such as yours that helps us improve our spa operations and enhance the service provided by our staff. I have taken immediate action in regards to the concerns you mentioned and welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly if you’d like to discuss your visit further. We hope to have a chance to create a more remarkable spa experience for you in the future.

Stafford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Thank you for making me 'appear' 18 yrs younger!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I was fortunate enough to be in Las Vegas this July as a Corporate occasion, and we were able to choose from a selection of activities on free afternoons. Aware I was to be bridesmaid on the week I returned and concerned about looking grey and haggard I chose to get a facial at the Canyon Spa. I was pampered beyond my wildest dreams by a lovely UK lady (sorry cant recall her name) and left with beautiful baby skin as I can't describe. Based on her advice I did purchase a couple of items and have been following her skin care regimen religiously ever since. Today... The day before my 36th birthday I went to purchase a bottle of wine... And was asked for ID. May be a coincidence but have been complimented so much about my skin over the past few weeks I can only thank the Spa for setting me on the right track. Wasn't so sure about Vegas but if I ever went back this is the first place I would return to. Thank you

Visited July 2013
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Greetings from Canyon Ranch SpaClub. We were so happy to read this review and even happier that you were beyond satisfied with your spa experience. We are fortunate enough to work with some of the best skin-care professionals in the country and it is reviews such as yours that are a true testament to our mission; striving for overall good health, inside and out. We are grateful to have played a part in restoring your zest! Feel free to learn more skincare tips on our website, www.canyonranch.com. We hope to see you again soon.

Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa
“Great haircut from Phil”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was staying in the Palazzo hotel and needed a haircut for my up and coming nuptials! The team @ Canyon Ranch Las Vegas came to the rescue and booked me in for an appointment within half an hour. I got the royal treatment along with a great haircut from Phil, highly recommended! Also free use of Day Spa facilities.

Visited August 2013
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
Greetings from SpaClub. Thank you for sharing your most recent SpaClub experience. We are so grateful to have Philip as a member of our staff. I will make sure to personally pass along your kind words. We look forward to your next visit to Canyon Ranch SpaClub.

Vancouver
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Worst spa experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

After a crazy and exhausting 3 day tradeshow, I was just looking for a relaxing spa experience. Elevator takes you to the spa floor, after a long walk to the room which is poorly marked, you enter the first check in. Ordinary decor. They direct you to follow a very long hallway ... ridiculously long...to check in again. Decor, old and boring, not spa like at all. While waiting in the 'quiet' room, I hear my name yelled out from somewhere - can't see the person, she was too lazy to walk in and greet me. Spa room is fine and therapist kind but moved about without and technique at all. No 'spa' mannerisms at all. Next day went to the spa at the Cosmopolitan, FABULOUS. Lovely and calming decor, great therapist. Go here.

2 Thank Debbiestravels
Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience at SpaClub. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations for service and environmental quality during your time with us. The information you offered will help ensure our staff provides the highest level of service. We invite you to return so we might have the opportunity to offer you an experience meeting the standards of service for which we are known. Again, we thank you for sharing your thoughts and I am more than willing to discuss your observations and suggestions with our management team.

Glenpool, Oklahoma
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Close Shave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great close shave by Philip Moreau for my husband today! A must do for all men while in Vegas! After receiving spa treatments earlier today, I suggested that my husband treat himself to a close shave! Great idea!

Visited August 2013
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for your review and sharing your thoughts on our highly skilled barber, Philip. He certainly is one of the best at his craft and we’re grateful for his strong following and more than happy clients. We will certainly pass along your compliments. On behalf of Philip and the SpaClub team, we wish to welcome you back soon!