“Amazing!”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 151 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I came to Vegas just to go to this spa! I love it there. Me and some girlfriends got our hair done by the most amazing stylist I've ever come across. Everyone is so friendly, you would have to be a real jerk to think otherwise.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

While I found the spa in general to be just so-so (see more info below), I loved some of the specific services I got and I have to mention them for you!! :-)

Got a pedi yesterday, it was fantastic, one of the best I've ever had (and I love pedis!). Sheli Davenport did the pedi and if you go here for nails I would highly recommend that you ask for her specifically. Sheli was a perfectionist, did a great massage to boot, and was just super nice and good at her job.

Got a massage (express head/neck/shoulder) service the other day from Gabriel and if you have chronic neck pain like I do, you will loooove a massage from Gabriel. Extremely skilled and knowledgeable, with great massage technique. Gabriel was able to pinpoint the exact locations that were most tight without me even saying where to focus. It was amazing. If you go, request Gabriel. We got a coupon for $20 off an express service and I initially thought it was still a too-expensive massage but once I got the massage I realize I would have paid double for this service!!

Once you pay for a spa service you have access to the full spa, which includes yoga. There only seems to be one or two classes a day but the ones I've done have been very good. The class is easy enough for beginners but the instructor recognized that I was more experienced and pointed out ways to make the positions more challenging, which was appreciated. I enjoyed it.

Now maybe I'm just not a spa person, but the rest of the area didn't impress me once I got over the sheer extravagance and fanciness of it. I mean, they have lots of amazing choices - a wave room (reclined chairs where you stare up at moving blue "waves" on the ceiling while listening to relaxing music) and "igloo" where you go into a cool room and can press a button for aromatherapy (beware, cold water streams down from the ceiling with the aromatherapy - laughingly shocking to me as I was unaware! LOL), a jacuzzi, a steam room, a nice waiting room with fruit, tea, coffee...the facilities are very, very nice, clean, the staff is pleasant, and they supply everything you could possibly need and treat you like royalty....I guess it's just too much sitting around for me but if you like to meditate this is probably a heavenly spot for you. I was happy to go in for my services, have a cup of coffee and a banana, and get on with my day.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Services were excellent. Had a massage and facial. Not sure facial was worth the price but the continuation of the relaxation experience was great. Fun extra activities and loved lunch in my spa robe. A group of friends were there from 9 am until 4 pm and had a terrific day. Pools at Caesar's are better but this is an excellent spa with the expected Vegas price tag. We had a package that helped the $ tag.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I love Canyon Ranch in Arizona so I thought the spa here would be good. We stayed in a suite at the Venetian so it was convenient.

Upon calling to book some treatments it took a long time for the gal to figure out how to book me for the morning. The next day I arrived at the spa front desk with lack luster attendees. The gal who checked me in was not thorough and lacked communication etc. She was not familiar with one of my treatments for the face. And to add on to it she acted as if it was a hassle.

All in all, not a pleasant check in. Inside the spa is nice but far too big for my desires as I like a warm, cozy, zen feeling. This was a maze.

The robes were AWEFUL!! Why a high end spa like that choose crunchy robes is beyond me. I was not thrilled to put it on each time after my treatments.

My facial gal, Elizabeth was not one I would ever want a facial from again either. She was pompous in thinking only she knew how to take care of skin. Her technique/service was sloppy as well. This treatment I felt cheated on entirely. DON'T BOTHER.

My massage was good. Swedish along with hot stones. Thank goodness for that!!!

In a nutshell I will not return and will tell others to go to Caesars or the Bellagio.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

It was OK; there are much better spas in Las Vegas (Ceasar's Palace, for example). The pool areas are small and crowded. The large pool is the one outside used for the hotel. No inside pool. More like an assembly line spa. Staff pleasant enough.