“A great getaway experience for a day.”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 151 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have enjoyed going to several different spas and was amazed by the size of Canyon Ranch. They weren't kidding when they said it was e largest spa in the nation. Lots of dark hallways to travel to your peaceful treatment room. I had excellent spa services. My only negagive comment would be thatI felt like I was always lost and turned around there. After experiencing both large and small, I prefer the smaller intimate setting. They have a great selection of amenities that are not offered in other places so if all you want to do is hang out and enjoy all that for the day I think it would be very worth it. We loved the free foot evaluation.mfood at the grill was excellent. All in all I had a wonderful day with my friend there and would go back again in the future. Treat yourself and have a great time!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had a chance to do a Kinesis workout and get a body composition analysis done with Susan Feder, M.S.. It was worth every second and dollar. Her passion and enthusiasm for what she does is unbelievable. She is insanely knowledgable and makes it very easy for you to understand.
I am a soldier in the US Army and have taken what I learned from Sue and shared it with fellow soldiers. So thank you Sue for educating and preparing our soldiers to be more fit for upcoming deployments!!!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Thank you Canyon Ranch for making my first trip to Las Vegas totally memorable. Your service team was phenomenal! They took such good care of this mom of a busy toddler! I had a great massage and spa experience and would absolutely recommend your facility to anyone planning a trip to Vegas in the future! Thanks again :)

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My finacee and I visited Canyon Ranch on Sunday, OCT-28-2012. The facility is large with great amenities. I got a shiatsu massage that was well woth the price. Walked out of the massage room feeling much better than I did going in. Spent a couple of hours using the Finnish sauna, steam room, aroma therapy and simply relaxing. The fitness centers are extremely well designed with more than enough cardio and strength equipment to get the work-out needed. Every time I am in Vegas I make time in every day to use the facilities and relax.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Located in the Venetian / Palazzo complex, this is a fantastic health club: they have the best and plentiful cardio & work-out equipment, as well as free weights, Bosu balls, mats, etc. They also have a 40' indoor climbing wall! The spacious, clean, modern, attractive facility is pleasing to the eye and senses: but comes at a premium - you can pay a resort fee of $12 per day, and have access to the work-out areas only; or you can purchase a fitness passport, which will allow additional access to their thermal, whirlpool and rain cabins, as well as fitness classes, Pilates & Kinesis studios. There is also a café on site, for healthy breakfast or lunch considerations. In addition, at separate costs, there are numerous spa services available.

For the fees the facility charges, I was disappointed to find out their fitness area is open 6am to 8 pm: given that this is Vegas, where people stay up until all hours of the night and morning, having access to a gym before 5 am and after 8 pm would be a huge benefit, especially when one is here on business.

Note to management: please ensure the front desk staff has accurate information and does not provide misleading answers to the guests, as I discovered first-hand on TWO different occasions. Again, given the fees to use the facilities and participate in classes, I expect not only a fantastic gym, but impeccable service.