“Spa/Massage”

Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas
Ranked #6 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The state-of-the-art Canyon Ranch SpaClub facilities include massage, skin care and body treatment rooms, two fitness centers, a 40-foot indoor rock-climbing wall, movement therapy and Pilates studio, cycling gym, Kinesis studio, men and women locker rooms, relaxation lounges, two restaurants, beauty salon, bridal suite, barber suite, co-ed relaxations spaces and Aquavana(R) - a European-inspired aquathermal oasis. Canyon Ranch SpaClub emcompasses 134,000 square feet and is located in The Venetian and The Palazzo Resorts in Las Vegas.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Thank you Canyon Ranch for making my first trip to Las Vegas totally memorable. Your service team was phenomenal! They took such good care of this mom of a busy toddler! I had a great massage and spa experience and would absolutely recommend your facility to anyone planning a trip to Vegas in the future! Thanks again :)

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"great massage"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed October 31, 2012

My finacee and I visited Canyon Ranch on Sunday, OCT-28-2012. The facility is large with great amenities. I got a shiatsu massage that was well woth the price. Walked out of the massage room feeling much better than I did going in. Spent a couple of hours using the Finnish sauna, steam room, aroma therapy and simply relaxing. The fitness centers are extremely well designed with more than enough cardio and strength equipment to get the work-out needed. Every time I am in Vegas I make time in every day to use the facilities and relax.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Located in the Venetian / Palazzo complex, this is a fantastic health club: they have the best and plentiful cardio & work-out equipment, as well as free weights, Bosu balls, mats, etc. They also have a 40' indoor climbing wall! The spacious, clean, modern, attractive facility is pleasing to the eye and senses: but comes at a premium - you can pay a resort fee of $12 per day, and have access to the work-out areas only; or you can purchase a fitness passport, which will allow additional access to their thermal, whirlpool and rain cabins, as well as fitness classes, Pilates & Kinesis studios. There is also a café on site, for healthy breakfast or lunch considerations. In addition, at separate costs, there are numerous spa services available.

For the fees the facility charges, I was disappointed to find out their fitness area is open 6am to 8 pm: given that this is Vegas, where people stay up until all hours of the night and morning, having access to a gym before 5 am and after 8 pm would be a huge benefit, especially when one is here on business.

Note to management: please ensure the front desk staff has accurate information and does not provide misleading answers to the guests, as I discovered first-hand on TWO different occasions. Again, given the fees to use the facilities and participate in classes, I expect not only a fantastic gym, but impeccable service.

Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I reserved the bridal suite at the spa and was at the spa for 6 hours pampering myself before my wedding. I had a great massage that was followed by a couple of hours enjoying the facilities of the spa including the Wave Room, steam room, and sauna. There were definitely some unique rooms including a very cold room and different pressurized showers. I had my hair and makeup done for my ceremony and really couldn't have asked for more. The airbrush makeup is a bit expensive but definitely worth it when you see how you look and how great your photos turn out. The bridal suite was perfect for getting ready in and enjoyed spending time with friends and family before going straight to my ceremony at the Bridge of Love in the Venetian. Perfect day of pampering on my big day.

1  Thank haras690
See more reviews
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I booked an 80 minute facial for a Saturday morning in October at a cost of $295.00. I had a hotel coupon for a $35.00 discount. Although I knew this was a premium price for an 80 minute service, I was in Vegas and decided to splurge at the famous "Canyon Ranch". Check in was crowded, open area in the Palazo hotel. Lots of people milling around, about 10 of us trying to check in for service and only 2 people helping out at check in desk where you paid for service before being taken back to change clothes. People were walking in from other sides of the area and cutting the line, (not seeing the 10 or more of us in the line already waiting) and the staff allowed it. Told me that Saturday was the busiest day and "so sorry". (word to Canyon Ranch, staff your check in appropriately for busier days, you know how many people are booked per hour and can staff for this number) Very very stressful and not what I am accustomed to in other high end spas that I frequent. Locker room was standard for a nice spa. After changing you are sent to a comfortable lounge to fill out forms and wait to be called for your service. The lounge was filled to capacity and I had no place to sit but on the edge of the fireplace hearth. Others just had to stand. I noticed others were filling out forms, and since no one approached me with forms, I went to the desk and asked and was given a form to fill out. At 10am rapidly people were called back by the different therapists for their services. At about 10:03 I was called. The facial room was fantastic and well appointed, clean and comfortable. I immediately relaxed and was certain this was going to all end up ok. Facial was very good and professional but ended at about 11:07. By 11:10 I was walking with my therapist to the product shop so she could show me some products for my skin. I casually said "oh, it looks like we finished early (over 10 minutes early!)!" She said, "oh, that's so we can spend some time in the shop showing you products that will help your skin". After considering this all day, I decided that this was deceptive advertising to book an 80 minute service and only provide a 70 minute service and spend the last 10 minutes selling you products to make them even more profit on an overpriced service to start with. I called and ended up speaking to a manager, "Brandy" who reassured me this was not the SOP and that in fact an 80 minute service should be 80 minutes. She refunded me 10 minutes of service as a result. I was pleased at her professional response to my concerns but would caution others to speak up if the service does not meet the description of what you signed up for. I can tell you that I have been to many high end spas and the Canyon Ranch is nothing special compared to other high end places and is higher priced overall.

1  Thank VBMOMHouston_Texas
CanyonRanchSpaClub, Spa Director at Canyon Ranch SpaClub - Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments regarding your recent visit to Canyon Ranch SpaClub.

I apologize that there was not sufficient staff to accommodate the number of guests checking in and that your spa service time was shorted. Our goal is to welcome each guest and provide a relaxing environment. Reducing a spa service time is neither our standard nor common practice. Rest assured we will discuss your comments and experience with our staff.

I am pleased to read that you spoke with a staff member who worked to mitigate your disappointment by providing a refund for the reduced time. Our goal is to meet the high expectations of our guests - each and every day - and for our guests to receive precisely what is promised.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide this review.

Laura Horvath