“take away the tension”
Review of Spa Mandalay

Spa Mandalay
Ranked #19 of 157 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 23, 2012

man I had alot of tension in my life then made me feel as I was far away had no cares really enjoyed the tranquality

1  Thank Julie T

Reviewed May 3, 2012

The nice thing about the spa at The Hotel @ Mandalay Bay is if you purchase treatments, you can come back as often as you like that same day to use the pools, saunas, cardio room. The spa is beautiful, the services a little pricey, but a lovely treat if you're on vacation. I had a one hour massage (with Randy, highly recommend--amazing) and it cost about $170. I did tip $20 as well as tipping is king in Vegas. My only suggestion to the hotel about the spa is to put better signage up to find the exit from the ladies locker room--you literally can't find it and walk in circles.

1  Thank whitecar67
Reviewed March 31, 2012

the whole experiance from start to finish was really good the staff are all freindly and really know what there dooing helped my aching feet from all the walking about

Reviewed March 31, 2012

While I loved the atmosphere of the spa, the hot baths, the fluffy robes, tea, soft lounge chairs and the great treatments of a massage and a hydo facial, the place was very noisy. If you were trying to relax on a chaise, you heard the employees bringing new people in and showing them around loudly. There was also no quiet signs and you couldn't just lie and enjoy the music which was drowned out by conversations. My sister who was with me had a treatment room near a hallway where there was constant chatter, ruining her experience. I should mention, the spa tried to move her to a different treatment room but none were available so they did take a little money off her bill.

1  Thank Pinevalleyite
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The people are always happy and friendly. Great gym. Great hot tubs. Great steam room. I usually get a massage with either Sharon or Chris.. They are both great! And when I was there in September I splurged and got a facial as well... What an amazing facial! So relaxing and my skin was glowing.. I got it from a pregnant girl named Lisa (I think) best facial ever and best massages ever! I think I'll get my nails done next time... Probably great as well.

1  Thank Jessbell78