“A little pricey but worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa Mandalay

Spa Mandalay
Ranked #16 of 137 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Kamloops, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A little pricey but worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

The nice thing about the spa at The Hotel @ Mandalay Bay is if you purchase treatments, you can come back as often as you like that same day to use the pools, saunas, cardio room. The spa is beautiful, the services a little pricey, but a lovely treat if you're on vacation. I had a one hour massage (with Randy, highly recommend--amazing) and it cost about $170. I did tip $20 as well as tipping is king in Vegas. My only suggestion to the hotel about the spa is to put better signage up to find the exit from the ladies locker room--you literally can't find it and walk in circles.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank whitecar67

• Polish first
castleford
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“had a lovely birthday massarge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

the whole experiance from start to finish was really good the staff are all freindly and really know what there dooing helped my aching feet from all the walking about

Visited March 2012
New Jersey
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Great treatments & common areas but needs a little more quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

While I loved the atmosphere of the spa, the hot baths, the fluffy robes, tea, soft lounge chairs and the great treatments of a massage and a hydo facial, the place was very noisy. If you were trying to relax on a chaise, you heard the employees bringing new people in and showing them around loudly. There was also no quiet signs and you couldn't just lie and enjoy the music which was drowned out by conversations. My sister who was with me had a treatment room near a hallway where there was constant chatter, ruining her experience. I should mention, the spa tried to move her to a different treatment room but none were available so they did take a little money off her bill.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Pinevalleyite
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this spa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

The people are always happy and friendly. Great gym. Great hot tubs. Great steam room. I usually get a massage with either Sharon or Chris.. They are both great! And when I was there in September I splurged and got a facial as well... What an amazing facial! So relaxing and my skin was glowing.. I got it from a pregnant girl named Lisa (I think) best facial ever and best massages ever! I think I'll get my nails done next time... Probably great as well.

1 Thank Jessbell78
Mesquite, Nevada
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“One of my favorite gyms and spas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great equipment, pools, steam room, sauna, shaving area and showers. Well worth the admission fee

1 Thank Markmontana