“had a lovely birthday massarge”
Review of Spa Mandalay

Spa Mandalay
Ranked #18 of 157 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed March 31, 2012

the whole experiance from start to finish was really good the staff are all freindly and really know what there dooing helped my aching feet from all the walking about

All reviews
"casino"
in 4 reviews
"las"

Reviewed March 31, 2012

While I loved the atmosphere of the spa, the hot baths, the fluffy robes, tea, soft lounge chairs and the great treatments of a massage and a hydo facial, the place was very noisy. If you were trying to relax on a chaise, you heard the employees bringing new people in and showing them around loudly. There was also no quiet signs and you couldn't just lie and enjoy the music which was drowned out by conversations. My sister who was with me had a treatment room near a hallway where there was constant chatter, ruining her experience. I should mention, the spa tried to move her to a different treatment room but none were available so they did take a little money off her bill.

1  Thank Pinevalleyite
Reviewed February 26, 2012

The people are always happy and friendly. Great gym. Great hot tubs. Great steam room. I usually get a massage with either Sharon or Chris.. They are both great! And when I was there in September I splurged and got a facial as well... What an amazing facial! So relaxing and my skin was glowing.. I got it from a pregnant girl named Lisa (I think) best facial ever and best massages ever! I think I'll get my nails done next time... Probably great as well.

1  Thank Jessbell78
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Great equipment, pools, steam room, sauna, shaving area and showers. Well worth the admission fee

1  Thank Markmontana
See more reviews
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We have been to Vegas many times, shopping, gambling, shows...We have done it. This time, we went for something different, a Spa Day. At first I was a little worried and self conscious but the second you step foot into the Spa Mandalay, you have no idea where Vegas went. The staff treat you like royalty. You are given sandals, a locker and a robe. They take you on a tour and then allow you to relax. They have a cold plunge pool, a warm pool, and two hot pools. The area is beautiful. They also have a state of the art steam room and sauna. I am not a big fan of massages so I had the Hydralessence Face & Body. Talk about relaxing.... My husband was on the Men's side and he chose to work out in their gym and then had a Massage which he describes as heavenly. You could put your money into the machines or you could use money to do something special for yourself. This was the best trip ever.

2  Thank Lisa60653