“Pricey, but a nice afternoon”

The Spa at The Mirage
Ranked #22 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Natural beauty starts from within. This sanctuary, based on the splendor of the natural world, is here to balance your chi and your chakras. Or maybe you just want to balance your complexion. Soothe and celebrate your body. We can work it out. A visit to our coed fitness center will help you keep on track.
Houston, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Pricey, but a nice afternoon”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Everything in Vegas seems to cost a fortune, and even though this massage was really expensive, I decided to indulge anyway. To get my money's worth, I took advantage of the spa itself. I ended up spending two hours before my massage relaxing in the hot tub, drinking tea, and reading. The staff was very attentive and helpful. Overall I had a good experience.

3 Thank TravellingAmanda

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience, Wonderful Staff”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My best friend and I went to Vegas to celebrate her birthday, and read about Dolphin Yoga in the New York Times. What we didn't expect when we signed up (there was a little bit of a reservation issue) was the staff to be so amazing and the facilities to be so first-class. We had planned on just doing the yoga class and ended up staying for hours.

A special Kudos, to the manager, Mary-- who EVERYONE in the class commented was exceptional at making everyone feel happy and comfortable. The fact that everyone in the class and using the spa were so happy, made the entire experience better for others. While there are lots of spas in Las Vegas, this one has the facilities and an INCREDIBLE manager in Mary that make the experience amazing.

Visited January 2014
6 Thank SarahRose85
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great massage, not too many other amenities ”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

No co-ed amenities for couples wanting to hang out at the spa. Massage was wonderful! Very clean but not much more to say about that...

1 Thank rachelp24757
Cochrane, Canada
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day at the spa”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I had saved up to pamper myself while in Vegas and I am so glad I did. It was a tremendous experience. The staff were super attentive, the treatment was luxurious, the facilities looked exactly like on the website and it was a great experience overall.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank HappyGeek75
Dallas, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxing experience”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I wish I would have had more time to enjoy the extras. There is not A LOT but, plenty to enjoy for several hours. The massage was great!

Visited July 2013