“Should of read the reviews first! not so hot.”

Paris Spa by Mandara
Ranked #86 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Deluxe spa offering private "grand suite" areas for the full spa treatment.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I do enjoy a spa experience. I like getting away from the hustle of Las Vegas, and relaxing. Sadly, that was NOT achieved at this over priced Spa. We were greeted and shows to the locker room area, where I was given a robe with no waist tie, and slippers that cut my feet with every step.

The "waiting area" for this 200+ treatment looks like a bad reception area of a Italian restaurant, with a TV that was BLARING "Pawn Stars." Apparently this was the chosen program of the man who was watching TV in the spa area the entire time we were there. He did change the channel once to "Deadliest Car Chases" - i mean doesn't that just spell S-P-A!

Other highlight: The Styrofoam cups for water in the waiting area. I mean who doesn't love the taste of Styrofoam? Classy...

My treatment was good, and the gentlemen giving the service was very nice.

Overall - missed the bar and not worth the price.

2  Thank BrooklynDanNYC

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I'm a massage lover,so no matter where I am I'll go for SPAS.
Ended up in this one, lets say that the price is far beyond on the worthiness.
The therapist who attended me was nice and attentive, I got my relaxation, although wasn't the massage of my life, had lots of other experience much better than this one.
The guy at the front desk could be a little more sympathetic and less arrogant.
At the end, they try to sell products and one have to be very strict if u don't wanna spend more.
When one goes to a place like this and be motivated to spend such amount of money, all you want is to be pampered.

1  Thank MEdelstein
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My mom and I went for a girls weekend and both had treatments at the spa and mine was to die for. I was not there for the sitting around louging, hot tub or sauna. I was there for the massage and I loved every minute of it!!! I am definately going back.

1  Thank michellehelton
Reviewed August 13, 2013

A must do while at the Paris Hotel...clean, professional, relaxing
you feel like a million bucks after....you do not want the to miss this positive experience. We will definately go back....in fact we will encourage our husbands to join us.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 24, 2013

When you go to a spa you want to be pampered. This pampering starts from the minute you walked in. We approached the spa and asked for a tour of the ammenities. We were advised they do not do this. We could use the services for $25 or make an appointment for an overpriced massage. After the staff tried to get us to make a purchase they advised us that the jacuzzi and steam room were not working but we go to the sister spa at Planet Hollywood. When we asked they call and confirm they said "Oh yeah, there hot tub isn't working either". I didn't see anyone in this spa and the service at the front desk is horrible. Instead I recommend the spa at the Bellagio or Hard Rock.

4  Thank dizzlem