“BOO!”

Paris Spa by Mandara
Ranked #86 of 156 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Deluxe spa offering private "grand suite" areas for the full spa treatment.
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Really disappointed. Service was decent but expensive for the quality of the spa. Tired, old... Ugh! Lounge area was attached to check-in for women so noisy... And staff did not attempt to keep hushed tones. Nice that they have a sauna, steam room and jacuzzi but the whole spa is just dated and worn.

Most frustrating for me was the fact that I booked 3 services and the spa was running of special 25% off when your have 3 services... They didn't tell me. When I asked, having seen signage, one person said I could only receive a discount on the "non-package" items and then a second person said no discount at all. Hello? I had a massage with scrub and wrap... Plus mani and pedi. Spent a total of $450 on three services. Note that they also include o20% gratuity, which I always think is obnoxious. That's a high to if you actually aren't happy with the service.

All around... I'd suggest you spend your money at a higher end spa on the strip, there is no shortage.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My overall stay at Paris was not good but my visit to the Mandara Spa was a high point. They run specials and I did one of those which included three services (facial, massage, foot massage). It was worth every penny. In addition to the services, they have a comfortable lounge, a steam room, sauna and hot tub in the women's locker room. The staff was knowledgable and attentive. They were friendly and competent. I travel a lot for work and visit the spa whenever there is one on property. This was absolutely the best spa experience I have had. I highly recommend.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I started going to the hair salon a little over a year ago for a trim and style. My hair is chin length and I recently discovered they have been charging me for a long hair cut which costs more of course and they are very overpriced anyway. They do add a 20% tip to your bill and charge you if you don't cancel I think 4 hrs. prior to the appt. They overcharged me 4-5 times until Sept 2012 I realized what they were doing. Also there is no sign, like everywhere else, that Harrah's Diamond members get a 20% discount so I lost out on that too. The first haircut was great but never as good after. Last time was ridiculous and the same person did it every time. Mandara spa is not a welcoming place (strickly business and get out) and I won't be going back. I spoke with the manager explaining what went on and then was given to the operations manager. She was going to check with blah blah in Miami and call be back 4 days ago and of course she did not. They also made excuses about a new computer program and they had no access to my records. Also if you would like to call and talk to the person that cut your hair policy is they don't return calls. Shame on that place!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

great massage - full body and was for about 50 mins. they do try to sell you the products afterwards - but it is not a hard sell. They also automatically at a 20% gratuity on the bill - which is a tad cheeky, as I would have preferred to have given the tip directly to the therapist. Other than that - the facilities were good and, importantly, clean. They were not too busy so we managed to get massage within half an hour - so always worth checking.

1  Thank whoo-hoo-hoo