“relax in vegas baby”

Paris Spa by Mandara
Ranked #32 of 147 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Deluxe spa offering private "grand suite" areas for the full spa treatment.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“relax in vegas baby”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

great massage - full body and was for about 50 mins. they do try to sell you the products afterwards - but it is not a hard sell. They also automatically at a 20% gratuity on the bill - which is a tad cheeky, as I would have preferred to have given the tip directly to the therapist. Other than that - the facilities were good and, importantly, clean. They were not too busy so we managed to get massage within half an hour - so always worth checking.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank whoo-hoo-hoo

Blaine, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Overcharged!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

They overcharged us by about $70. We had them put on our room, just to find out later that it's run by a separate company and the front desk has no authority to change any of the charges. So then why do you let the spa do room charges?! The facial I got was nice, but not really worth $180.

Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Massage is a must”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went to this spa twice on weeks holiday yes spa it's self not as grand as others on strip but was worried before I went but was impressed with service received I found reception as very polite and helpful in getting what I wanted .i booked a massage with Denny after reading reviews on trip advisor . I have to say the massage is the best one I have ever had so much I went back . what a great guy and so got rid of knots in neck and shoulders.will def be going back on next trip to Vegas

Visited July 2012
texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“great massage therapist!”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I visited this spa a few weeks ago and had an 80 minute massage. Denny or Danny, not sure what his name was, but he gets 5 stars!!! i wanted to go back the next day for a another massage but my schedule didn't allow. The spa itself was clean and the staff was very helpful. It isn't as fancy as a lot of other spas but the treatment was great and the spa itself was nice enough for me. If Danny is still there when i return to vegas in December, I will return!

Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great place to spend the morning.”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Had a 80 minute massage with Denny. He is the greatest. Felt like a new person. Enjoyed a nice long steam and a lovely shower and was ready to face Vegas again!

Visited April 2012