3,655 results
All reviews ivory tower ghost bar off the strip food court movie theater pool party free shuttle the gold coast younger crowd mini bar shuttle service jacuzzi tub great view of the strip sports book great room an upgrade slot machines
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

4 star
Reasons not 5
Smokey casino
Rooms noisy by pool or club
Otherwise casino wide variety
Waite staff on casino floor a little slow
Friendly staff
Plenty of parking with easy access to garage or outside
Would definitely stay again

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed a Thursday - Monday.. I want to start by saying the newly remodeled rooms in the Fantasy Tower are great. The walk in shower, spacious rooms and newly updated beds and decor are perfect. We were booked on the 33rd floor to start and on Thursday night it was great.

Then the music starts. Friday, Saturday and Sunday is when the Day/Night-club starts thumping. That’s cool... We aren’t that old.....but let me warn everyone, that if you are in the Fantasy tower with a North Facing room, there will be no escaping the music until after 4am. I’m not talking just the thumping base, I’m talking the whole thing.... base, treble, lyrics and maybe even an occasional yell for a lifeguard. (Kidding)

HOWERVER..... kudos to the staff, they were perfectly accommodating.. We went down and explained to Moses how this just wasn’t going to work... 2am maybe... But 4am.... Hell NO!! He switched us rooms....keeping us in the Fantasy tower but on the opposite side of the tower. 17th floor this time. After the switch we couldn’t hear anything outside... (whew).

We heard numerous people complaining on Saturday and Sunday morning about the noise and how absurd it was. That’s odd to me... like why would this all be ok with the Palms operations staff? I’m assuming they’ve ran the numbers on the money they make at the club vs how many people complain or won’t stay again and it ends up in their favor.

We were there to see a One Republic concert in the Pearl Theatre. That did not disappoint at all. An amazing venue, and I believe everyone should see a concert there. Honestly... Just Go!!

We loved the quick access to everything on the property, the food court was awesome and even took in an afternoon movie at the movie theatre. The restaurants we visited were great.. I would highly recommend Mables BBQ. We’ve frequented numerous bbq places throughout the USA, and Mables was 2nd to none.

Pros: Restaurants, Pearl Theatre, Updated rooms, and Quick Access to most areas on the property.

Cons: The noise if you end up on the wrong side of either tower, pool access, No commons seating areas.. outside or inside the property.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 483derekk
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We visited the palms casino on this trip like we do a couple times a year, we were playing progressive video poker it was at a remarkable $3000.00 when I decided to hold the ace of spades and low & behold I hit the royal flush for $3034.16. Thanks to the wonderful slot attendant Kevin for promptly coming over and congratulating me , this made out trip more exciting, we cannot wait to get back to the palms.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I visited here to do some gambling in the evening, and was very impressed by how swanky the place is since they renovated it. The Casinos around Palms (e.g. Rio and Gold Coast) are quite low-roller, but Palms itself felt very fancy since the redo. I could certainly recommend this casino for a visit.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Quick ride to top floor, with an unobstructed view of Las Vegas. This club has comfy couches, outdoor bar and music. Makes for a perfect party venue event. More comfy couches and furniture fills the very large room. Staff is great and food is delicious. Yes

Trip type: Traveled on business