“We'll priced property.”

Palms Casino Resort
Ranked #75 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Amazing value, the property is clean and the rooms are large. The buffet is extremely good value. Only problem was not being able to gamble as we didn't have our passports on us, they would not accept Australian drivers licences. I don't carry my passport around with me. We ended up going to the strip and had no problem gambling. I'm in my 40's and my other family members were 60 so it wasn't as we look young. We had a palms card. Was the palms loss not ours as our money was accepted elsewhere.

Room Tip: Try for a high room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (3,369)

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Beautiful remodeled rooms with the most comfortable beds in Las Vegas. Free shuttle to the strip, but it stops coming back to the hotel early so you'll need to cab it back if you want to stay out past 10pm.

Room Tip: Friday's are very noisy at the pool as they have a party there that's open to the public. Ge...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Perfect place for large groups to relax, unwind, and let Vegas be Vegas....I also enjoyed the pool...very nice layout fun atmosphere and the girl Dj was excellent. I will be visiting the Palms resort Casino again in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I have visited Las Vegas many times and lived there twice in my lifetime and I have to say that I do not like the mega gi-normus properties and that is why I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It has a small casino but offers all the table games and slots...they were renovating the poker room. They also have a concert theater and there is a movie theater on premises with many fast food options: pizza, yogurt, coffee, sandwiches, Panda Express, and hamburgers. There are many dining options and we ate at Alize. It has a magnificent view of Las Vegas Strip. It's very expensive but the food was wonderful. It's a great dining experience.
We had a standard room in the Fantasy Tower and it was very nice with a comfortable bed and, I needed a refrigerator which housekeeping brought to me at no extra charge. Noise was not a problem.
Attached by a long skyway is the Palms Place which are condos that are for sale. I guess individual tenants can rent them out if they want too. This is where the smaller pool is located. The only downside to this property for me was the Palms pool. The pool is part of the reason I go to Vegas. It's quite large but they only open half of it Monday through Thursday. I like a pool that has shade or many umbrellas and I don't want to fight for a lounge chair. I saw 2 umbrellas. Maybe it's because of wind but Vegas in late June is 100+ degrees. Of course you can pay extra for shade…they always figure out a way to make more money. It's a party pool, and on Friday, Saturday and Sunday you have to go through a security check point. Your bags are searched and you get a wristband…think outdoor nightclub. Non-hotel guests pay to get in and hotel guests are free up until noon. There is another pool at the Palms Place that is much smaller but quieter….again no shade unless you pay for cabanas. They do screen you on the weekends as well.

Room Tip: There is no shopping except for the standard hotel store. You can walk to the Rio and the Gold Coas...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cmfjaeger
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We all stayed in the modern Palms Hotel when we visited Las Vegas. The hotel is just off the strip but the rooms are superior and priced lower with free valet parking. The pool area is party time and the Casino is not too big but not too small. It was a great base for us and we would recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room the views are great
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gerry J
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Being a budget traveler, we booked the cheapest room possible but when we got there to check in, we got a complimentary upgrade to a condo! It was amazing turned into a mini honeymoon. The staff were awesome and we loved having a view of the whole strip since we got upgraded to the 53rd floor! The bathroom was luxurious and we have even had our own kitchen! Will do this again for sure!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anna H
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel(we were a party of 6, 3 coulples all with our own rooms) for two nights. At check in we were given the opportunity to upgrade our rooms. we upgraded to the suite for 75$ more a night. One coulple did not upgrade(in my opinion they had the best room out of all of us!!) We were in the Ivory Tower our suite was not worth the money at all. the sound system did not work properly constantly cutting in and out to the point we couldn't even use it. the shower door did not close all the way causing water to get everywhere, the steam in the shower was broke, the controls on the spa tub were broke off making you have to guess how to get it to work(which we didn't have much luck), we thought the iron was broke had to call housekeeping twice (over an hour wait) to get a new one, just to find out it wasn't the iron, half of the outlets were not working. Since we were there for only 2 days we did not want to take the time to move rooms. When we went to check out we were going to complain but the desk clerk was in a rush and didn't ask us anything about how our stay was. When we got back into town I sent an email to the Palms through the website where it says contact us....It had been over a week and I not heard anything back from them. I am truely dissapointed in the rooms and the customer service that was offered at this hotel

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple