“Fabulous stay”

Ranked #65 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Three Oaks, Michigan
“Fabulous stay”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We had a room in the fantasy tower. The beds were comfortable and the room was well appointed. We ate at a few of the restaurants and visited the clubs there too. There's almost no reason to ever leave the palms if you didn't want to. I also had spa services during my stay as well. The staff was great and the spa itself was well equipped too with sauna, steam room and whirlpool tubs. I would stay here again and it was reasonably priced.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank 404katieh
Louis V, Guest Relations Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you for a fabulous review! We certainly try to cater to all by offering the amount of amenities, restaurants, and accommodations. From our eatery to the movie theater, we pride ourselves in encompassing all the wonderful experiences you would want from a stay in Las Vegas. Thank you for sharing and we hope to see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (849)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My company likes to use this hotel because it is close to our region office, so I stayed there on my trip this time. Never again! They have done some upgrade so the rooms are nicer, however it was all ruined on my second night when I returned to my hotel room to find filthy sheets on the bed. I had asked for fresh sheets and they thought it was ok to put stained sheets on my bed. They had what looked like blood spots all over them, and not just one or two, but 15 or 20 spots. I called to complain and all they did was send housekeeping up to change the sheets, no apology. And when i showed her the sheets all she said was "So you want new sheets?". What!! Needless to say I had the heebie jeebies the rest of my stay. Although there was a 2nd bed in the room that I used instead (wasnt touching the other bed even with new sheets) i didnt really feel comfortable at the hotel. When I checked out they asked me how my stay was, I said Terrible! and that was it. No questions, no what happened, just "Oh sorry to hear that". When a customer calls to complain especially about something this egregious someone should put forth a little more customer service to make amends.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
6 Thank Babs4jah
Toronto
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were large, buffet was well priced. Staff was OKAY. Some rude ones in there, not the BEST customer service. But not Horrible. Wifi was not good. Kept cutting off. Rooms were clean and the housekeepers were very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Yes. Close enough to the strip but not to close. The room was wonderful very quiet on my floor. Just what I need after an outing in vegas excitement. The hotel had a theater, my favor fast food restaurants and a top rated Italian restaurant

Room Tip: This hotel had everything in side the casino for my entertainment , a movie theater, good restaurant...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Stronglycute
Thank you for a wonderful review! We appreciate you for sharing the experience of staying with us at Palms and hope to see you again!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Gamble, party, gourmet all together. Value for money. Good access to the strip with a shuttle, extremely helpful staff. Steak Restaurant is a must to try. Rooms are very comfy and well equipped even iron and iron board are available in the room. Good sound insulation, good mattress and pillows.

• Stayed October 2013
Thank you for a great review! At Palms we pride ourselves in offering all the amenities you would need from a trip to Las Vegas, we appreciate you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you return!
DeLand, Florida
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed during a convention for work. Service was good, friendly, and fast. Our room looked like it had been recently remodeled. It was nice and modern styled. Bed and pillows were comfortable.

As for cleanliness you decided. Bathroom had a little funk on the floor and shower, but not bad. They had footstool that was pushed up against the chair. When I move it I found a sex toy on the floor!!!! WTF

Other than that everything was great. We had drinks at the pool bar on the roof. Awesome bar.
The food court had plenty of selections and ok prices. We tried the breakfast buffet. We thought it was over priced. Had a lot of selections and tasted ok, nothing special for the price.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you for sharing the experience. We are very disappointed by the cleanliness you encountered and we apologize for the failure of our housekeeping detail. Our numerous eatery outlets are consistently improving and with feedback like yours we will improve the overall experience of staying with us. We hope to see you return to Palms!
england
Reviewed October 29, 2013

stayed for 2 nights with free breakfast buffet and great price, the room was super clean and modern with fantastic view towards hills and Rio. check in took just 5 minutes and we stay in the ivory tower. overall a good choice for off strip hotel.

Room Tip: go for upgrad
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Great review and wonderful photos! We appreciate you for sharing your experience at Palms and hope to see you again!