“Very isolated”

Palms Casino Resort
Ranked #63 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Very isolated”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

The casino itself is very nice. It has a very good energy about it. The hotel rooms are just average. The service we received was pretty bad. They were not friendly at all. The worst thing about this place is the location. If you are wanting to see all of the other casinos don't stay here. It is completely by itself and I had to get a taxi every time we went anywhere.

• Stayed October 2012
Louis V, Guest Relations Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this review, September 16, 2013

We appreciate your review but we are disappointed with the level of service you encountered. We strive to deliver the utmost professional and welcoming atmosphere, but it appears that we failed to meet those expectations on this occasion.

We do offer shuttle service to the Caesars Palace Forum Shops and we sincerely apologize if this service was not communicated.

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Palms Casino Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (843)
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Riverside, California
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Everything about the room was great. The toiletries are a good brand and the room was spic and span clean. We love the food court, vendor offerings were amazing. Very nice movie theatre and good proximity to other casino services. Didn't use the pool and was a little annoyed about that, but hadn't checked that there were concerts all weekend, so that was my fault. Thank you for the comp room and I didn't win any money but was very comfortable there. All of the staff are friendly and professional.

Room Tip: I like the new tower due to physical limitations with walking. Very walker friendly. My room looked...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you RL S for a great review!

Your feedback serves as tremendous value to future travelers and we are happy that you shared your wonderful experience.

We hope to see you again in the future!
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Excellent room and amenities. All dining and bar options on property are first rate.
Saw a concert at The Pearl and it was one of the best venues anywhere in any city,
The gaming action is as good as anywhere in Las Vegas. The entire staff was friendly and helpful
with any request. They made me feel like I had been there many times always with a smile.
This is now my go to hotel in Las Vegas for business and pleasure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
What an amazing review Allen J!

We appreciate your recommendation and we are thrilled with your experience at the Palms Casino Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back with a smile the next time you are in Las Vegas!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The rooms were beautiful! The quality was evident throughout our stay. The staff provided excellent service from the management, the housekeeping staff and manager to the casino servers.Every member worked to provide a wonderful stay at the Palms Casino. So sorry I missed seeing Bill Maher!
Thank you!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for an exceptional review bjatlv!

We are always delighted to hear about our world-class service being extended, as it truly does make a difference.

We hope to see you again in the future!
Land O Lakes, Florida
Reviewed September 12, 2013

a great value - felt like a high-roller. huge living room great vegas view - walk in shower with 6 heads - jaccuzi tub - and i think 10 TV sets. awesome value for the location- wold definitely stay here again

Room Tip: all rooms remodeled - very large suites
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for a great review scot g!

We appreciate the tip and the recommendation - we look forward to seeing you again!
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Great price for what your get. Newly remodeled rooms are modern, comfortable, clean and large. My corner room had fantastic view of Strip. Decor of room was on the minimalist side. Slow WiFi in rooms included in resort fee. Casino is dark and rather empty. Buffet was great with free breakfast as part of the room price. Several restaurants, bars, fast food outlets, even cinema available plus small fitness center, spa and great swimming pool area,9 to 6. Next to other casinos like Rio. Short taxi ride or jog from the Strip. Fast check in and check out. Truly nice.

• Stayed September 2013
Louis V, Guest Relations Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for the great sentiments 5football!

We appreciate your review and for sharing the details of your stay

We hope to see you again soon!
Wildwood, Florida
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I booked the Palms because I found a deal on Groupon. A little worried about not being on the strip, but I read they had a shuttle so I booked a mid priced room nothing special. I arrived early and the room was not ready was offered and no charge upgrade to a 2 bedroom 2 bath corner suite.. For the trouble of having to wait in the pool for about an hour or so.... I said ummmm YES! My son was joining me in a day so win win.. It started off great. They called me in about an hour as promised my bags in my room. The 31st floor with a wonderful view. as promised 2 bedrooms 2 baths and a living room to boot. not to shabby. The casino didn't smell of smoke like the usual ones..kinda odd , but happy. The drinks were wonderful not to pricy being in vegas. I got all dolled up that night and went to the Ghostbar that evening I felt like a star and looked like one too if I do say so myself. Not sure why, but didn't have to wait in line like the common people.. I am truly kidding, but I didn't. I am no spring chicken so I thought they might not even let me in so kudos to the front man...

I liked the smaller of the 2 pool choices the best loved the lily pad beds in the water. I am never sure why people bring their children to Las Vegas, but yada yada yada that's my personal problem.

They have so many choices of places to eat fast food ,2 coffee bars, or amazing 5 star dining.

The casino seemed small, but it is off the strip. I won at roulette the 2 evenings I played so I was a happy camper.

I will go back to Vegas and I will stay at the Palms...

Room Tip: In my case smile... I got an upgrade and was very happy...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Louis V, Guest Relations Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you so much for such a great review hairjamaica!!

It is truly a pleasure to read about an experience like you had, and we appreciate you for sharing. From the upgrade to the corner suite to the pool at Palms Place, we thank you for your feedback on the many things we offer that makes for an unrivaled experience.

We look forward to seeing you again!