Palms Casino Resort
Vdara.com
$179
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$65
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$71
$65
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$173
$169
$152
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$79
$64
Agoda.com
$22
  • Pool
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$625
$565
Hotelpower.com
3,419 results
All reviewsivory towerghost baroff the stripplayboy clubfood courtmovie theaterpool partycorner roomfree shuttlethe gold coastcab ridemini barshuttle servicejacuzzi tubgreat view of the stripsports bookgreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 28, 2013

This hotel has always been one of my favorite, pool is very nice, I suggest getting a cabana. Rooms are very comfortable and the beds are to die for. Having the movie theater in house is a plus and they have an IMAX theater. Eye candy is suberb. Slots are loose and the tables are fun. Breakfast is only 5.99. this is truly a number one pick!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Louis V, Guest Relations Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Great review deshawn h!

We appreciate your comments and are glad you always enjoy your time at Palms Casino Resort.

Look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Overall I love staying on this hotel, the only thing I didn't like was the Resort Fee, every hotel doing this now. Sucks though.. But everything I've experienced here was really really great, very clean, helpful staff, even though its not located at the strip it's all good...

• Stayed: June 2013

Love this review Abs C!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Palms Casino Resort. We appreciate you noticing the helpful staff and cleanliness as well. You are correct and even though we are not located on the strip, we do provide daily complimentary shuttle service to the Caesars Palace Forum Shops

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I stayed at the Palms in June and loved it. Very nice and clean hotel. TEverybody is so friendly provide fast and Wonderful service. I would recommend this hotel to any one. I definitely will be booking at the Palms again!! :-)

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your excellent review Makesha81!

We are happy to hear when our service is recognized and that you will be recommending us

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Up-dated rooms are fabulous. Love the new modern sleek look. High quality flat screen TVs. You see and feel the new style throughout the hotel and casino. Wonderful new sophisticated vibe. Gorgeous new chandeliers in entrance of casino, near elevators, etc. Wonderful pool. Quiet in the mornings lively in the afternoons. Drink service was great, gaming was fun and the comps are fabulous!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pool towards the Rio Side.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for this wonderful review and great pictures Shabby B!

We are happy to hear how our newly renovated rooms are making a lasting impression and that you had a fabulous time at Palms Casino Resort.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I loved my room and everything about it. I only like staying at the Palms. I feel like you guys treat me so well there. I love the pool parties. All the night clubs are great. The buffet is reasonable and very good. 24/7 Cafe has the best prime rib deal in town $7.99. My favorite steakhouse is Nine . The surf and turf is great. I cant wait to go back.

Room Tip: The Superior tower rooms are really nice. Especially the Barbie sweet for your Girlfriend.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your amazing review jhejna!!

We appreciate your loyalty and kind words about our resort and outlets. We love to hear when our staff are making lasting impressions.

We look forward to seeing you again!