“Wonderful Experience”

Palms Casino Resort
Ranked #74 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Palms and I really enjoyed it. I was given a free upgrade on my room because the room I reserved had been given to someone else. The staff was very professional and my room was extremely comfortable. The price was reasonable and there was plenty to do right there in the casino. My only negative experience was the length of the check in time. I will definitely stay there in the future and would highly recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Write a ReviewReviews (3,369)

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love the Palms. The rooms are the best and have the most comfortable beds with great linens. Love the gambling, the staff, and love the restaurants and nightlife, especially the Ghost Bar. The Palms is just the right size - not to large and not too small. Great restaurants and the coffee shop is open 24/7 and has great food at great prices. The resort fee includes free Wifi in rooms!!

Room Tip: Love the corner room!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Swedishgirl278
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

The Resort was nice, pretty good value for the price. My only complaints were the smoke was stronger then some of the newer Resorts. Even though Vegas has a 24 hour bus system which was extremely helpful, but after walking around all day,it would have been easier to get to a resort on the strip instead of taking 2 buses to get back ( the Palms shuttle starts at 11am stops and 8pm) which is not long enough in my opinion. So next time we will stay on the strip.

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank Gabryl M
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had a bachelorette with 8-9 ladies and we were able to have our own 'wing' right next to the ice machine in brand new, beautiful rooms. We got free breakfast buffet which is sometimes hard to get up in time for but really surprisingly good. We got in to Moon for free by emailing Pasquale and even got some bottles comp'ed and we had a blast. We even got in to Ghostbar free and got another bottle comp'ed and found some great food just across the street. I highly recommend the strip mall with 1. Starbucks 2. thai food (amazing!!) and 3. all you can eat sushi (also really good!) All in all, our trip could only have gone better if the weather cooperated and we could lay out by the pool. Instead we were forced to go shopping at Fashion Show mall.

Room Tip: stay in the renovated rooms, they are worth the extra spend
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank powderhound760
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I loved this hotel! From the moment you walk through the door it even smells different, and that's a good thing. W stayed on the 34 floor of the Fantasy Tower. The room was GREAT!! I really like being off the strip and having so much available to you in one place. its really like its own Oasis!! When we visit Vegas, we WILL be staying at the Palms.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I always stay here.....no hotel has more comfortable beds, cozy beautiful rooms and an amazing staff! The Spa is amazing. The gym is great. I always take advantage of the 2-for-1 cocktail coupon at Rojo lounge. Easy to check-in, unlike some of the hotels around.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The room was a good value. The bed was comfortable and the room was clean and spacious. We would recommend the Palms to our friends and family. The customer service was great. We had dinner at the buffet and the food was a good value for the money if you sign up for the the Club Palms' card.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
#12 of 264 in Las Vegas
Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel
#71 of 264 in Las Vegas

Been to Palms Casino Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Palms Casino Resort

Address: 4321 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103-3903 (Formerly The Palms Casino Hotel)
Location: United States > Nevada > Las Vegas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#30 Spa Hotel in Las Vegas
#31 Luxury Hotel in Las Vegas
#33 Casino Hotel in Las Vegas
#51 Business Hotel in Las Vegas
#52 Romantic Hotel in Las Vegas
Price Range: $74 - $300 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Palms Casino Resort 4*
Palms Casino Resort, heralded as one of Las Vegas' most sought-after destinations, is an all-encompassing, one-stop experience. Opened in 2001, the boutique property boasts three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars and restaurants across a 95,000-square-foot casino. Palms is in the midst of a property-wide renovation, having renovated its Ivory Tower guestrooms, the redesigned Race and Sports Book, the iconic N9NE Steakhouse and suave Ghostbar, named “Best Lounge” by Nightclub & Bar Magazine in 2014. Other amenities include the popular Fantasy Suites, such as the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room in the world with its own basketball court, and the Pearl Concert Theater, Las Vegas’ leading concert venue; Nove Italiano; the Michelin-starred Alize; Lao Sze Chuan, an authentic Chinese cuisine restaurant by renowned Chicago chef Tony Hu; Cafe 6, a contemporary take on American comfort food classics; the world’s largest Hooters; Drift Spa & Hammam; Brenden Theatres, a 14-theatre Cineplex; three swimming pool environments, and more than 60,000 square-feet of meeting space. Palms Casino Resort is located just west of the center of the Las Vegas Strip off I-15 on Flamingo Road and offers free shuttle service to The Strip. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Vegas.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Palms Casino Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
The Palms Hotel Las Vegas