Palms Casino Resort
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$112
TrumpHotels.com
$66
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

$135
$127
Venetian.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
$200
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$66
Paris Las Vegas
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
$224
$179
Bellagio.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $216/night.

The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Mirage.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
SignatureMGMGrand
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$28
$25
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $37/night.

3,458 results
All reviewsivory towerghost baroff the stripplayboy clubfood courtmovie theaterpool partycorner roomfree shuttlethe gold coastcab ridemini barshuttle servicejacuzzi tubgreat view of the stripsports bookgreat room
Reviewed September 27, 2012

One of the coolest things about this hotel is that if you are staying there, your room key gets you in free to all of their clubs and each club offers a different atmosphere. The pool is very loud and crowded Friday-Sunday, there is a DJ and lots of young hot bodies having fun. This pool allows non-guests to come in for an additional fee. During the week, they close off the sunniest sided pool, so beware...if you want to get some late rays...there are none...the hotel shades them. My favorite place to eat at 3am is Earls sandwhiches which is by Mcdonalds at the opposite end of the hotel. They also have a movie theater in the hotel. They offer a shuttle that runs from 11am-8pm to the strip for free. A taxi cab on average costed us $15 with tip each way...It added up fast! That is probably my biggest compaint! The rooms are dated, unless you get a remodeled room...and don't touch anything in the frig. it is on a sensor and it charges you if you lift anything out of it!

Room Tip: Fantasy tower is better...ask for non-construction side
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Traveling4Tammy
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I almost don't know where to start...oh, yes I do--check in. I had flown out to Las Vegas for my 40th birthday last week, and had to travel on my actual birthday. Flying from Key West to Las Vegas is a very LONG day, but, I wanted to get there midday to have more time with my friends--about 12 total--who had traveled to Las Vegas with me from various places to celebrate with me. I arrived at the Palms at 3:30pm--a respectable amount of time after my earliest possible check in. The line to check in was basically me and two other check ins, so, it didn't take long to see someone. I was greeted by a pleasant enough lady who informed me that I'd be receiving an upgrade. My excitement was short lived when I realized the reason for this was because they had no room available for me and that I would have to wait. When I was asked how long of a wait, I was told "possibly an hour...but, probably two." When I asked what I was expected to do in the meantime, she said I could leave my bags with the front desk and that she'd give me a wristband so that I could hang out at the pool. I wasn't dressed for the pool, and told her what I'd really like was a shower. Her attempt at an amusing quip about "jumping in the pool" didn't get the response she was hoping for.

Feeling I really didn't have much of a choice, I checked my bags and walked around the surprisingly small casino area. It was a sketchy crowd, and I was getting a weird vibe, so, I sat down at a slot machine in view of the lady I had spoken to. Within about 10 seconds, this weird man wearing sunglasses and carrying a Miller Lite came up to me, stood in front of me and stared right into my face. That did it, I called my friends who were staying at the Aria and they insisted I come over to them, use their shower, and relax until a room was ready. I got my bags, and headed over. I was there by 4:00pm, and my friend, who's an Aria preferred customer, called the Palms for me and said not having a room at 4:00pm was unacceptable, and, if they didn't have anything for me by 4:30pm, he'd check me in the Aria. Not two minutes after he hung up with them, my phone rings, and my room, unavailable no more than a half hour earlier, was waiting for me. In hind sight, I wish I hadn't heard back by then.

After I'd heard from a friend who was staying at the Palms, as well, and had checked in without any trouble, I raced back to the Palms to my upgraded room. I'd love to see where I was meant to stay, because the room I got could have just as well have been in a Holiday Inn in Omaha. No bells. No whistles. But, since I don't consider a room the most important thing in Vegas, I dropped my bags off and raced to meet up with friends.

Monday morning, I was awoken by construction--something my friend nor I were informed of upon check in. It was so bad that my friend staying many floors above me had to be moved to another room (where the TV didn't work). I didn't find it as unbearable, so, I stayed where I was. Wish I hadn't.

When Tuesday rolled around, I was again awoken around 10:00am by the construction. I got up and headed to the bathroom, but, not before I noticed a note that had been slipped under my door, that wasn't there at any point the day before, so, it had to have been delivered after I got in around 2:00am the night before. The note, dated for the day before, said I would be having my water shut off at 10:00am. It was 10:15. I raced to the shower to see if it had happened yet, and I had water. I frantically lathered up, only to have the water shut off before I could rinse off the soap, resulting in a skin rash I'd have for the remainder of my trip. When I said earlier that a room wasn't the end all be all in Vegas, I draw the line at a room in which I can't shower, brush my teeth or flush a toilet for four hours in the middle of the day.

My friends talked me out of complaining, since I only had one more day of the vacation. They didn't want me to ruin it by getting mad, or being offered a pool pass for my troubles. I ended up agreeing, and didn't. My last day, on Wednesday, was an early one, since I had to check out at 4:15am Thursday morning to make a 7:00am flight home. I got to the room at around 11:00pm to find the same note on my bedside table, saying I wouldn't have water again on Thursday after 10:00am. Since I was leaving, it wasn't going to be a problem for me. But, if I had woken up without water for a later flight before flying cross country, they'd have had more construction in my room on their hands to handle. I looked for my plastic bag for my toiletries only to find it lining my bathroom trash can. Guess Housekeeping ran out of their own.

I go to checkout, thinking I was going to hand them the key, since I hadn't used the wet bar, the phone, or room service. I was greeted with a bill for an additional $89.60 for an ambiguous daily "Resort Fee" that the front desk gentleman couldn't even explain to me. I told him, with apology, that he was going to be getting the brunt of my stay, and that I had no intention of paying it after recapping my four days. I wasn't informed of it at check in like I was supposed to have been, which I told him was the Palms' problem, not mine. He removed two and asked me if that was sufficient. I told him if he could remove two, he could remove all four. He said he couldn't without a manager (which there wasn't at that hour). So, I got a card, and that's where I stand now.

Save yourself the money, and don't believe the hype. There are many places on The Strip that will pay for themselves once you've not had to take a cab to and from the Palms. The cheap comes out expensive.

Room Tip: Find another hotel for a good room
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
11  Thank Mark W
Eden M, Guest Relations Manager at Palms Casino Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Key West Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate your concerns about your experience. We received your customer survey and the email that you sent to one of our assistant hotel managers, and we are so pleased that you have allowed us an opportunity to address your concerns. I understand that the manager whose card you received has been in email correspondence with you and that she has phoned you as well. If your concerns have yet to be fully resolved, please feel free to contact me at eden.mccallister@palms.com and I would be happy to discuss anything that has been amiss. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to working towards regaining your confidence in the future!

Warm Regards,
Eden McCallister
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 24, 2012

loved it....room was compd....no complaints. I love the fact that I play there very little and the Palms gives comp rooms....great views and lots of things to do....no complaints at all. Only thing is that I wish the valet service was faster especially at night.....get pretty damn busy at night because of all of the people going to the night club....other than that....awesome experience.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

First time staying at the palms, and o have mixed feelings about the stay. We stayed on the 30th floor in a two room suite, it was lovely, spacious, and on a smoke free floor. Our neighbors smoked and our suite filled with smoke, we move all of our things into the far room, closed the door to the room that separated its from them and complained to management. Rather than address the people who were smoking on a smoke free floor they said we could move...they made it difficult for us. Enough about the room.

The pool, the palms is really for the MTV twenty something crowd...enough said about the party pool.

The clubs, 3 in total, again, MTV.

The restaurants, a variety to choose from...nothing to write home about, the food court (McDonalds, panda express, Nathans) was better than the sit down meals we ate.

The sports bar is the best thing about the palms is the best in Vegas, without question.

They have removed all the outside benches, which was strange, even the elderly had to stand to wait for a cab..weird.

Overall, the palms is beautiful, but....I'm not sure if would stay there again??? Maybe, but would not spend money on dining there, there are too many great eateries in Vegas too eat bad food.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Again late on this review, I actually stayed here in June of 2009 for a double bachelor party. There were 10 of us all together in 3 rooms. One of my buddies went to College with a manager here and we got upgraded to a suite for one of our rooms on the 50th floor overlooking the pool and we got escorted in the lime green Palms escalade fleet wherever we went, awesome! The pool was a blast, with live DJ music. Billy Idol was randomly at the pool just hanging out. We also saw Travis Barker hanging out in the Huntington Tattoo shop. Both of them were just by themselves, no entourage. DJ Jazzy Jeff and DJ AM (prior to his death) were both there as well as they both spinned there at the time. There is plenty to do at The Palms besides gambling including a Movie Theater and some awesome clubs like Moon.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends