“Honestly my favorite restaurant in LV”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of DW Bistro

DW Bistro
Ranked #526 of 4,792 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hands down the best breakfast/brunch in Las Vegas
Las Vegas
“Honestly my favorite restaurant in LV”
Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

DW truly encompasses the triple threat- great service, great food, and a great atmosphere. Despite its slightly out of the way location this food is top notch. I go for lunch typically but dinner and brunch are also excellent. The two best things on the menu (and most popular) are the salmon bowl and the burger. I also had a filet mignon red pepper and teriyaki bowl (a special) which was incredible. I cannot say it enough- a trip to DW is well worth your time and you will leave happily full wondering why you haven't been eating there daily.

“Brunch”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The service at this restaurant is phenomenal. You are waited on by all staff members. When you order the all you can drink servers and the owner come by frequently ensuring your glass is full. The food was excellent and an appropriate price for the quality which is divine. I highly recommend locals and tourist take the time to dine at DW Bistro.

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“I almost went back the next day.”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Our first time here and I will DEFINITELY go back! I tried the infused berry vodka martini to start and loved it. Overall the food is bursting with flavor. Very sophisticated flavors and its like eating at any top chef restaurant on The Strip but with MUCH lower prices. Bread basket is fantastic with house made varieties and chipotle butter. We started with the chorizo and shrimp appetizer in a lemon buerre blanc and I made sure to dip the bread and get whatever was left. My husband had the bison special and was pleased. I had the short ribs. Delicious! We finished with their Caribbean version of carrot cake. I consider myself a carrot cake connoisseur and this exceeded my expectations. Server was very kind and helpful. Can't wait to go back for brunch. I'm lucky that I live only 10 minutes away :)

Las Vegas, Nevada
“You have to try this place....LOVE IT !!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We found a, not so new, restaurant in Vegas yesterday, actually our dear departed friend Dennis Medina told us about this place several years ago, but because it is on the other side of the valley we had not gone until last night...WOW. Fusion Southwest (New Mexico) with Caribbean (Jamaica) influence..our new fav place to eat in LV....here are a couple pics....We started with jerked calamari then couscous salad with fresh heirloom sun dried tomatoes with pesto and mango sauce and Ahi tuna then on to Northern California Lamb with mashed turnips and roasted veges and topped it all with red velvet cake with white chocolate shavings and mango / chocolate sauce.....YUMMMM.
Washed it all down with a very nice bottle of Byron Chard...Ken Brown's Winery ...The service here is the best we have had in years and years ? Can't wait to go back and try something else !!!

• Visited May 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good to have nearby”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Like this place. Nice, casual atmosphere. Great cocktails. The jerk calamari is terrific. Nice eclectic mix of Caribbean and New Mexican items. Be careful-check the price of the special. But a really good spot

Visited April 2014