“Fantastic Brunch!!!”
Review of DW Bistro

DW Bistro
Ranked #538 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hands down the best breakfast/brunch in Las Vegas
“Fantastic Brunch!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

What an awesome surprise in Spring Valley!!!! DW bistro was one of the best finds ever! Located in a strip mall in a remote area of Spring Valley, this place was hopping on a Sunday morning! We went late and were lucky to get a table. The food was amazing!!!! Try the chicken and waffles!!!! Or the amazing scones in the bread basket. Deeelish!!!! Portion sizes are huge - we were a group of girls who didnt put a dent in anything we ordered!! And, the service is impeccable -- the waiters are cute and sooo attentive!

• Visited July 2012

Oxford, Ohio
“SUPER cute.”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

The restaurant was off the strip, and the service was great. The food was delicious AND cheap (compared to the outrageous prices on the strip), also they have their very own pastry chef on site so dessert was amazing. Definitely worth the trip off the strip.

Visited March 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“First Time at DW”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We went to DW with friends for an early Valentine's day dinner. This was our first visit. My daughter recommended this place and we were not disappointed. It was so difficult to figure out what to order because everything sounded so good and looked so good going out!

First I tried the strawberry infused rum which was delicious and not too sweet at all. I did also have the strawberry Caribbean mojito drink (can't remember what it is called). It was good but I thought it had too much mint and strawberry pulp.

At the table for appetizers we had jerk calamari (not what I expected, kind of sweet), flautas (excellent) and a chorizo and shrimp dish (also delicious).

For entrees I had the special which was a pan-fried skin-on snapper with coconut rice and mango salsa (out of this world), hubby had jerk lamb chops which he loved, most had the ox tails (got rave reviews as did the spicy mashed potatoes), shrimp scampi and chicken pasta. Not one bad review at all with entrees.

We shared a slice of carrot cake among the table and it was delicious. The server brought us a slice of the most chocolaty cake that I have ever had on the house as well.

It is a loooong way from our house but we will certainly go again. There are still things I want to try on the menu!

• Visited February 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Home Cooking With Flair and Spice”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

DW Bistro takes regular food and makes it special. Lots of the food is spicy and it was all delicious. We all ate different things and it was all soooo good. And if you're a tea drinker, you will love it here1

Visited February 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Go-To Restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I visit DW about once a week. It seems to fit every occasion - business lunch, dinner with friends, nice night out with my husband, brunch with family. The food is delicious! Unlike most highly frequented restaurants, I find that I order something different every time I dine. The daily specials are almost impossible to pass up making ordering easy :-) I highly recommend that everyone check out DW. If they're open, you should be there.

• Visited December 2012

Been to DW Bistro? Share your experiences!