“great golf vacation”

Royal Links Golf Club
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Royal Links was built to honor the rich legacy and tradition of the game of golf. Designed by Dye International, this links-style course features holes inspired by 11 different Open Championship rotation courses, including the “Road Hole” and “Hell Bunker” from the Old Course at St. Andrews and the “Postage Stamp” from Royal Troon. Other courses in the loop include Carnoustie, Turnberry, Royal Liverpool, Prestwick, Royal Lytham, Muirfield and Royal Birkdale. Royal Links Golf Club opens the 2017 season new discounts for local residents. Under new ownership and management, Royal Links now has local, military and non-peak rates along with annual memberships. The facility features an all-grass driving range and the Royal Pro Shop has an extensive selection of traditional and non-traditional golf attire.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

just came back from las vegas...great fun ,challenging yet playable for all golfers..no issues with pace of play even on long weekend...greens were in excellent shape..wonderful staff..great golf pkg with MGM...golf ..transportation and all the perks is tough to beat...will be back soon.

2  Thank pgdelivery
in 35 reviews
"bunker"
in 45 reviews

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Fairly well maintained course. Pretty good design based on holes across the pond. Best replica hole is #10 - the road hole. Booked this with a package through MGM. I'd play there again.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This replica course highlights holes from the British Open - and apparently they are pretty authentic, down to the type of grass used because NYE weekend most of the fairways and rough were brown and dormant! Greens were nice though, and even with the dormant grass, this course was close to the base of mountains and just beautiful. VERY challenging - guess I'm not quite ready for the open LOL!!! but fun to read about the holes, who had played/won them in the past, and which course they were from. Will be awhile before I see St. Andrews in person. Staff there was VERY nice, and very responsive. Would certainly play here again!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is the most fun I have had playing golf in Las Vegas. I have played different courses each year for 15 years. First time I have played Royal Links. I had time to play as a single and the Pro Shop and Starter got me out before a eight cart scramble---made my day. Every hole is a blast. Speaking of blast---better bring your British Open sand game. I made sure I got in the Road Hole bunker. I played in late October and the course and greens were in great shape. I will play here again.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 22, 2012

My only real complaint is that I was misled about the course difficulty. I booked based on taking to a rep from Walters golf. I booked RL and Bali Hai together and got a decent price, but my friend is a high handicapper and I felt so bad for him because he lost so many balls. The front side of the course is very penal if you miss the fairway. Lose your ball, never to be seen again penal. The grass is a foot tall and unplayable. The course is in great shape, greens perfect. Bali has a problem with their greens.

If you struggle with driving consistency, this is not the course for you. I teed off with my 2 iron most of the day just to make sure I kept it in play. It was our first time playing the course. No desire to play it again.

2  Thank mbeauch1963