“Can't Dance,Can't Breath,UUGGHH-”

and up
Las Vegas Party Bus Tour
Ranked #246 of 345 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: 1 OAK Las Vegas Nightclub at The Mirage embodies chic, world-class service and the ultimate in after-dark innovation as we introduce the Las Vegas nightlife scene to the excitement and sophistication of a New York City style night out. Expect the unexpected at 1 OAK Nightclub - impromptu performances from the hottest up-and-coming talents in music, unannounced appearances from A-list celebrities, and surprises that create a truly One Of A Kind experience every night. Importing the NYC experience to Las Vegas nightlife are The Butter Group, New York's prominent leader in lifestyle and hospitality, and The Light Group, the originators of Vegas nightlife as we know it. The Las Vegas nightclub's 16,000 sq. ft. space includes two rooms of music, state-of-the-art audiovisual by Avalon Sound and original artwork by world-renowned Roy Nachum. 1 OAK Nightclub is the Las Vegas nightlife favorite of musical and celebrity guests alike, welcoming the likes of Fergie, Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Adam Levine, Kid Cudi, Pitbull and Wiz Khalifa. 1 OAK Las Vegas Nightclub is open Tuesdays and Thursday through Saturday night every week.
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This club was part of a Bacherlorette package we booked through the LIGHT GROUP. This club was CROWDED, I mean CRAZY CROWDED - we did find a place to sit because we befriended another group with table service so we were lucky. We were supposed to get 2for1 drinks w/ our package but didn't so that stunk, drinks were average. The staff, yes I mean the doorman and bouncers were very nice and not at all rude or disrespectful. It's dark, loud and everyone is drinking so they are just doing their jobs people relax. If you are a " TRUE CLUBBER" your gonna be fine here however I am not a clubber anymore BUT I do like to dance without getting groped,stepped on or pressed back to back on the dance floor so I wouldn't recommend this club to my friends solely on that reason. Its to crowded for me, Meet Market club goers.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Simply read the other 1 circle ratings...they are right on! We got there with the Las Vegas Pub Crawl tour around 10-11pm and the dance floor was already sooooo packed that you couldn't possibly wedge in another couple. Those "lucky enough" to already be on the floor couldn't dance...they just bobbed up and down in place and didn't dare leave the floor because they would never have gotten back on. The bouncers were always asking you to move no matter where you stood. I guess that the place is making a statement - "buy a table and bottle service or don't bother being here"....fine, I won't go there again and if this is one of the venues where the Las Vegas Pup Crawl has planned for the night - go another night or skip 1Oak all together. It's not worth the hassle!!!

2  Thank TRAVLrR12
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I would like to say, i had one of the best birthdays here at 1oak, i never did bottle service and it was such a great idea.. It was a little on the pricey side but i turned 30 so i had to have a ball in style;-) ..First i had a table close to the go go dancers but than they moved us on the dance floor upgrade, it was so fun. !!! i want to thank the head guy in charge of vip (cant remember his name) and the security Joseph i believe his name was, he was very nice and luv how he kept other people out of our area . .If you like hip hop and top 40 this place is for you on saturday...

1  Thank shortcake28
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Ok I won't go into a rant.... but I will say this... The "promoters" of this place are aggressive, annoying, and decietful... they are scattered throughout the Mirage and promise you guestlist this guestlist that.. free this and free that... and then they will text your phone non-stop harassing you to come... then once they get you to the venue the doorman/bouncers are rude, act like the promoters who stalk you dont exist and then they tell you to get in a long line (which they held outside the venue) and pay a $50 cover before 12am? What a joke.... Luckily, its Vegas and there are plenty of other venues and we took our business to Marquee, XS, Koi, and a slew of other places who didn't have to rely on false promotions and were much more upscale... And judging by other reviews on this site about the vibe they experienced at 1 Oak I'm not to sure we missed much anyhow...

5  Thank ChefLexBmore
See more reviews
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

1 Oak has a tiny dancefloor and is surrounded by VIP Seating. The dance floor was packed and people could hardly move, very uncomfortable. Constantly hitting and being hit by other dancers. The only way to get a seat is to buy bottle serbice. We hit 4 clubs that night and this was the only one that actually had no seating, unless you count the toilet. Absolutely ridiculous. I also found their drink prices to be higher than some of the other places.
Vegas seems to have a ridiculous policy of having women wear heels and making sure they keep them on all night. I mean, come on! Dancing in heels for 5-6 hours in heels. The security guard near the bathrooms had a girl take off her ballet flats and put on her heels. You can't get away with that in NY. Whoever came up with that policy has never been dancing in heels.
Overall: very disappointed in 1OAK.

4  Thank NYMoverNShaker