“Bad Layout”

and up
Las Vegas Club and Bar Crawl
Ranked #81 of 333 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: 1 OAK Las Vegas Nightclub at The Mirage embodies chic, world-class service and the ultimate in after-dark innovation as we introduce the Las Vegas nightlife scene to the excitement and sophistication of a New York City style night out. Expect the unexpected at 1 OAK Nightclub - impromptu performances from the hottest up-and-coming talents in music, unannounced appearances from A-list celebrities, and surprises that create a truly One Of A Kind experience every night. Importing the NYC experience to Las Vegas nightlife are The Butter Group, New York's prominent leader in lifestyle and hospitality, and The Light Group, the originators of Vegas nightlife as we know it. The Las Vegas nightclub's 16,000 sq. ft. space includes two rooms of music, state-of-the-art audiovisual by Avalon Sound and original artwork by world-renowned Roy Nachum. 1 OAK Nightclub is the Las Vegas nightlife favorite of musical and celebrity guests alike, welcoming the likes of Fergie, Jessica Alba, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Adam Levine, Kid Cudi, Pitbull and Wiz Khalifa. 1 OAK Las Vegas Nightclub is open Tuesdays and Thursday through Saturday night every week.
Fort Worth, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Bad Layout”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This club has lots of room to hold people before letting them in and TONS of room for bottle service, but for the regular people who want to pay for their drinks one at a time, you should NOT come here. First, you will pay aprox $15-$20 per drink. Second, you will only have access to the five feet in front of the bar, which is so crowded you can barely breathe. While I was there the bottle service area only had two parties in it, but if you tried to stand anywhere near it, the bouncers would send you back into the pit. I don't know how anyone can have a good time at this club without being a VIP. Honestly, I don't even think they want you to come unless you are a celebrity or going to buy a bottle or VIP package.

Visited November 2013

Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Let Down by Irresponsible Bar Ownership and Rude Bartenders.”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I had high hopes for 1OAK. You always hear about celebrity appearances and parties taking place at 1OAK. I was there with a group on a Friday night. We got there early (11pm) and most of the tables were available. The music was fine. Not terrible. When the DJ switched to more techno, we decided to take a break and grab some drinks and waters.

Drinks were expensive, but that was to be expected. They were on par with other "top" clubs in Las Vegas (Marquee, Pure, Hakkasan). What blew my mind was that they charged $8 for water. At first I thought the bartender was just trying to sell me bottled water. I corrected her and said "tap water is fine." Then she proceeded to correct me and say that $8 is the price for a glass of tap water! I shouldn't have to leave the club to get a glass of tap water. I won't argue legality, I'm sure the law will mention something about how only the venue has to provide water and the "venue" is the Mirage. However, this type of pricing just encourages your patrons to become sloppy drunks. This is the only bar I have EVER been to that will not provide patrons with free tap water. We left as soon as we had finished our drinks and were able to salvage the night with better music and free water at Tryst.

I will never return to 1OAK and will never suggest it to friends and family.

Visited November 2013
4 Thank alleydog9
Columbus, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A Great Night Out, but make sure you bring your wallet!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time at 1 Oak. I loved the vibe of the place. The music was great, the crowd was lively, but the drinks were EXPENSIVE. Still worth it though, nothing in Vegas is cheap. Come dressed to impressed!

1 Thank MissNika82
Denver
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“not as cool as...”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had always wanted to go to this club. The Kardashians make this club look cool, but I guess that's what they get paid for.
We were on the list and got in pretty fast, we got in free and got two drink cards each for the girls and one each for the guys.
Once we were inside the dumb girl at the bar only gave one drink each for the girls and said the guys were expired and WE HAD JUST GOTTEN THERE! WTF?!
Good thing our guys weren't cheap and they basically threw them at her and bought drinks anyway. But even then it took like 20 mins for them to get drinks!
We walked to the dance floor after that and it was so packed we could barely get in two steps so everyone fit in a packed crowd.
Then, two of our guys got kicked out for idk what reason and the whole group left but two girls who actually stayed and said Avicii actually did perform one song later on that night like the promoter had told us! I was sad we missed it but that would have probably been the only cool thing about that club. It was still cooler as far as ambiance and decoration that our clubs back home, but our experience was not good.

1 Thank Stephanie A
stockport
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Bottle service was worth it!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in vegas last week and decided between 6 of us to have one special big Saturday night out. We spoke to our vdara Consiage and they put us in contact with one of 1oaks promoters. He sorted out 2 bottles of some nice vodka and mixes for $500 a bottle (sky vodka was cheaper about 400 something I think).
Wow what a night, we had our own private area next to the dance floor with our own security. Dont get me wrong we're not rich, we'd saved our money all year for this, but for one night we felt like we were rich and famous. No queueing straight in and drinks delivered to the table.
Music was hiphop but new and old stuff all mixed in with some classics that made the dance floor go wild!
Great place and great staff sure (money depending) we'll be there a again!

3 Thank MattNicholson77