Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $363.99
More Info
from $227.28
More Info
All reviews top gun barrel rolls once in a lifetime adrenaline rush video package fighter pilot g force adrenaline junkie bucket list amazing experience these guys roller coaster thrill seekers bachelor party red rock canyon trip to vegas maneuvers
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2015

This was an amazing experience. I can't say enough good things about this fantastic trip. I booked the "Afterburner" for my husband on his 40th birthday. My husband, his cousin, and I, all went at the same time. They flew us side by side and we could watch each other take turns through the crazy maneuvers. The pilots were friendly, professional, experienced and really put me at ease. I was super nervous about this trip and they took such good care of me, always asking if I was ready for the next maneuver. It became easier, more comfortable and more fun every minute and I did every maneuver even though I had planned to opt out of the more intense ones. It is actually more nerve racking to watch the others do the maneuvers than to do them yourself. If you are on the fence about wanting to do this, DO IT! This is the best thing to do in Vegas, and a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed April 13, 2015

Regardless if you are a pilot or not this is a must do while in Vegas. I look forward to doing it again on my next trip.

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank Scoob_Daddy
Reviewed April 13, 2015

My little brother, who is actually six inches taller than me, and I had a fantastic and wild time. You can really pull some G's, and, by the end of our dogfight, we were tied 2-2, at which point, we began the aerobatics, including hammerheads and other maneuvers.

Initially, however, our air combat was postponed due to high winds, and that meant we would have to get back to Vegas at the same time in order to get our money's worth. Be prepared to wait and listen to a sales pitch when you get there. Your excitement and adrenaline after being picked up in their van slowly begins to fade. You should just say, yes, give me the works, which adds at least 20% more to the cost, but it is really worth it. Whip instructed my little brother and gave him G-LOC (at my brother's request). I declined the offer to lose consciousness and was using the hick tactic to avoid blacking out (although I sometimes regret it the decision not to G-LOC as it made for incredible footage of my little brother).

When performing air combat maneuvering against another plane, don't yank the stick! You might stall the plane at which point the instructor will have to take over and your adversary simply slides in behind you for the kill. I do wish they let us get a feel for the plane a little before the ACM engagements begin. Also, they should just give you the flash drive if you are buying the full package. Once you are all-in, there is no reason to nickel-and-dime us. Overall, great experience. Maybe one day, I will be able to do the Red Flag Experience. I would also recommend a discount for return-flyers, like they do at the Richard Petty Experience.

Date of experience: September 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

We purchased flights for both our teenage boys and they had a blast! The pilots made them feel at ease

Date of experience: April 2015
Reviewed April 11, 2015 via mobile

They tailor your experience to your desires. Want slow, they go slow, want hard and fast, they push it. Amazing to watch people who love what they do and treat you well. A must do.