“Yeah, no... Not for me.”
Review of The Sugar Factory - CLOSED

The Sugar Factory
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed January 20, 2013

So we wanted a fun, family experience while celebrating our daughters 21st birthday... We walked in to this place by accident and that should have been our first clue. Nobody greeted us or acknowledged us in anyway. When I asked if we should just seat ourselves we were ushered into another area where a woman with the personality of a used car salesman proceeded to run us through the routine of "welcome to the..." It could have been anywhere but we were tired, hungry and ready to order a drink so when the waitress suggested about 40oz Mai Tai that served 4, it got our attention. To their credit the drink was good - but at $40 we could have bought a bottle and drank all night. The food was ok but severely over priced and the waitress was seriously over selling everything. "What can I do to put you in a new ice cream sundae today?" It was all a bit much. We feigned a cordial goodbye and left a small tip as our way of saying, find a new career. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone but if you wind up here, I sincerely hope you won't get our waitress...

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We were hungry late one night. Happened upon this place by accident. What a surprise. Great burger and fries that was big enough to share, exspecially if you follow it up with the banana split. The place was loud, but not to loud. Very fun, exciting, affordable and on the strip.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Expensive, unusual candy. Interesting to visit once or twice. I liked the strawberry belts, but don't eat the any more since I went vegan.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Very large portion of chicken fingers that came with multiple sauces. Service was friendly and prompt. Prices fair for Vegas food, however draft beer seemed high.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at the Bellagio and had what was probably our best meal at the Sugar Hut which is opposite the bellagio on the last night of our holiday. The atmosphere is great and food lovely. We did not book and had to wait about 30 minutes for a table but it was worth the wait.