“So much food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We went in for lunch/dinner. We entered through the Paris so we were in the back of the restraunt I guess. I thought they were closed because there was nobody in there. The people that we saw were cleaning and didnt bother asking if we needed anything or to point us where we needed to go. Once we finally figured out how to get to the main part (just keep walking, you'll find it) we were seated right away. I ordered the Sugar factory burger on a white chocolate bun and my husband had the club sandwich. I love sweet stuff, but I must say it was so rich there was no way I could finish it all! I would recommend sharing! My husbands club sandwich is what I would get next time.

There are newer reviews for The Sugar Factory

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We booked a table here for thanksgiving dinner as they were advertising it outside as we passed, from memory it was priced at $34.
Arrived at the restaurant, we were greeted with a smile and shown to our window table that faced the Bellagio and its fountains. It turned out the $34 was for a main course only which is typical of Vegas dinner prices as in way too high but you get HUGE portions. The turkey was very moist but so much of it, gravy was a little sparse but we could have asked for more and got it. The restaurant has a neat gimmick for selling wine as in putting a full unopened bottle on your table and recommending you buy it, it worked on us and was a good recommend.
3 of our party shared a single dessert and still couldn't finish it!
Amazingly again as mentioned in another review I wrote restaurants in Vegas especially those in Casinos (as this one is) lack rest room facilities so off you go for a five minute hike into the casino!

We would certainly go back here but it would need to be a special occasion being mindful of the prices, gents if you have a sweet toothed partner she will melt if you surprise her and take her here.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

When in Vegas...might as well spend $25 for a glittered lollipop. Last time I was in Vegas, I purchased a few sparkly lollipops with refills but haven't used it since. Fun but a waste of money. Going back a few days ago to see a restaurant in the Paris hotel was nice because it was 1 a.m. and not much was open in the hotel except for the restaurant.

Walk into an ornate entrance with bar and then the main restaurant. Lots of fun chandeliers, and fancy mirrors, very Parisian.

We ordered a $9 cup of chowder which was good, just not for $9. The burger was huge and the steak and eggs were cooked perfectly. Good service and crowd.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Came here for my sisters birthday, had booked in advance as I know it's a popular place. Service was good as always in America, got seated straight away and had enough time to choose a fab cocktail in a goblet like glass and a delicious main meal (we didn't order a starter as portion size is huuuuge in America). Main courses came in good time, not too quick but I like that. I got the shrimp carbonara pasta mmmmm it was gorgeous, everyone enjoyed their food and could not fit in a dessert! Sugar factory is a great place to go for a celebration or just dinner! Delicious!!!

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Wow, late night food here is great here.

Was starving after gambling, it was 3:00am and this was my option.

Cool decor, music, and staff.

Ordered the double bacon cheeseburger and was blown away. Sooooo good.

Great start to my Vegas weekend.