“Not Bad”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Flamingo
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Nice candy/souvenir shop, restaurant/bar was ok. A good place for unique sweet alcoholic drinks. Pizza was decent.

1  Thank vazzzz

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went here to celebrate my birthday. I had heard such great things about it and wanted to try. I enjoyed the drinks and the fun atmosphere of the restaurant, but the food was not over the top and the service was lacking (super long wait for our drinks, food and for our check). Overall I would go back for the Goblets and a fun place to have drinks and maybe appetizers, and I do want to try their late night menu, but I probably wouldn't go back for a special occasion dinner (wasn't worth our 100$ check for two sandwiches and drinks).

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had lunch here and it is right on the strip with great views and people watching. We had a couple of coronas, a brie and chicken sandwich and a pizza and both were delicious. They offer fish bowls filled with liquor and sweets and delicious deserts. We paid around $55 in total including tip but felt it was worth every cent. Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had gelato. It was good. The prices were ridiculous for what you got. You could go to a restaurant and do a sit down dessert for the same price.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I stayed at the Paris for four days on a business trip and we found ourselves in the Sugar Factory once each day. We had cocktails, burgers, breakfast, more cocktails (Reeses Peanut Butter Martini - yum) and it was all great as was the service. I saw some reviews that complained of the music being too loud but that wasn't our experience. We thought it was a bright, vibrant spot with great energy. Lots of fun - highly recommend!

1  Thank casualtraveler2008