“Well run”

OnBoard Las Vegas Tours
Ranked #124 of 251 Tours in Las Vegas
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The highest rated bus tour on the East Coast is now in Las Vegas! This Las Vegas tour combines a bus tour with short guided walks to see the attractions up close. Your tour guide will hop off with you at each stop, so it's great for kids and adults of all ages. OnBoard's tours are very popular, and because of our smaller vehicles, seating is limited. Please book early if you plan to take this tour.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

You could easily do this tour yourself, but they knew exactly what they where doing and all the different timings and the best spots to view the different lights, it was very well run. If you are wanting to crame lots of different things into a small amount of days this is worth it, if you have plenty of time though you good easily do it spread out over a few days.

1  Thank mitze90

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Very enjoyable experience. Seeing the beautiful lights of Las Vegas and hearing the interesting information regarding this wonderful city was so much fun! Our guides, Shawn and Renae, were well informed and I learned a lot about L.V. that I did not know and I have been there many times.

Gary, our driver, couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating. I have walking problems and stayed on the bus at a few of the stops. He was friendly and put me at ease right away. We had plenty of time for pictures and close ups of the different stops we made.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I recently took the Las Vegas Lights Tour and really enjoyed it. There are a lot of stops including the Las Vegas Sign, Freemont Street and of course, the water show at the Bellagio. I saw a lot more than I expected. I have been to Vegas several times and I still saw new things on this tour. I loved the swimming pool at the Golden Nugget, I believe. They had a slide that went through an aquarium! I would never have visited it without this tour.

The tour guides were really knowledgeable and fun to talk to. The bus driver was really helpful with my mom as well, who needed a bit of extra help getting in and out.

The tour size was nice as well, about 10-15 people. I would definitely take this tour again (or maybe try one of the others offered!)

Reviewed November 17, 2013

We took the Las Vegas Lights Tour and it was amazing. I learned so much about Las Vegas I never knew before. The historical and fun facts will stick with me. The two tour guides, Shawn and Renae were informed and happy to answer any questions. The bus driver, Gary, went out of his way for my handicapped sister. There was nothing these three would not do to make our tour a memorable time. I highly recommend this tour to everyone.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We took this tour the first night we arrived in Vegas as we wanted to see the highlights. We sure were not dissappointedand our tour guide was very knowledgable and gave us alot of information about Vegas. The highlight for me was Fremont Street and going downtown to the Golden Nugget. I sure wouldn't have seen and learned so much if I hadn't gone on this tour! Excellent.

2  Thank Sandy M