“Awesome experience”

Discount Firearms & Ammo
Ranked #8 of 166 Shopping in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Blast away at life-size targets with real machine guns and pistols.You can choose from a dozen legendary machine guns and fifty handguns, take pictures and bring home your targets from this once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Vegas Machine Gun Experience is perfect for bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthdays and corporate events.VEGAS MACHINE GUN EXPERIENCE - You can shoot a legendary machine gun for as little as $50!
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Had a great day. Frank the guy who took our group through was excellent. Will definitely go back again next year when we're in Vegas again. For a group of Aussies who had never held or fired a gun this was an exhilarating experience

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Well you are probably asking why go back a second time, over a year after the first time we got stood up to try again? Long story short after the last mess up that discount did over a year ago (see my previous review) their PR/customer sat rep reached out and apologized. Big opportunity for the organization to demonstrate their willingness to stand behind their service and address issues running their business. He offered to make it right and was preparing to have our next experience on the house the next time we were in Vegas. While prepping for our most recent trip there (last weekend) I reached out to coordinate. Their new rep reached out and tried to get the lay of the land. After many emails and delayed responses we were not able to coordinate what was promised and left Vegas empty handed for a second time thanks to discount. Needless to say the level of sophistication and attention to customer satisfaction just isn't there. Lets be honest there are many alternatives for tourists to have the same experience in Vegas with better follow through. I highly recommend seeking one out (like we did) as your chances of a successful outing are much better.

3  Thank Paco1paco
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Been wanting to shoot a fully automatic for the longest time. I checked out the websites of a few LV shooting ranges (seems to be 5-6 of them) and this one stood out for me. Costs were a bit lower and the location is very close to the strip (very quick cab ride from Palazzo/Wynn/TI area). My "host" John was very knowledgeable and guided me to exactly the weapons that were indeed perfect for me. I went in the late afternoon and did not have to wait at all. We were briefed on security measures and the whole process was painless and a whole lot of fun. I highly recommend this activity and location if you want to do something a bit different while in Las Vegas.

1  Thank Roombaguy
Reviewed August 10, 2013

we read about this on tripadvisor and my son and I decided to give it a try,great experience from start to finish,just phone,they have a free shuttle which picks you up,very profesional staff look after you,even novices like us,it was so much fun we bought the zombie package which allowed us to fire a pistol,2 automatic machine guns and a pump action shotgun,simply a great experience with some really nice people.

2  Thank steve v
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We are from Europe so the closest we get to real guns is watching the cops here. So being able to fire a real machine guns (including the tripod mounted 1919) was absolutely awesome. Our instructor Sarge (ex-Marine) was very friendly & knew his stuff. He made us feel relaxed & confident and we soon got the hang of it.
Being able to pump a shotgun an fire it rather than just watch 'Arnie' do it in the movies is a mind blowing experience we will not forget.

1  Thank PixieE69