“110% brilliant experience!”

Discount Firearms & Ammo
Ranked #10 of 171 Shopping in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Blast away at life-size targets with real machine guns and pistols.You can choose from a dozen legendary machine guns and fifty handguns, take pictures and bring home your targets from this once-in-a-lifetime experience. The Vegas Machine Gun Experience is perfect for bachelor and bachelorette parties, birthdays and corporate events.VEGAS MACHINE GUN EXPERIENCE - You can shoot a legendary machine gun for as little as $50!
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Highly recommend this place. Excellent staff , all very friendly and helpful and you can tell they all enjoy their jobs. I am a keen shooter/hunter in nz/australia and my wife and I came here because (I) haha was keen as on shooting something that i couldnt usually. They have a lot of packages available or you can chose anything u want to shoot. No pressure at all from the staff. We shot exactly what i wanted. Had a fantastic time! Sarge was our intructor and is a Top bloke!! Very helpful and fun. All the staff were friendly and great (and happy) and i highly recommend coming here.
10/10

3  Thank Jono S

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I had never shot a gun before and this was so much fun!
I thought the prices were very reasonable but then again in Australia we have nothing like this so maybe it was a little overpriced for americans?
Anyway my sister, dad and I got to shoot a policeman type handgun (50 rounds), a rifle (50 rounds), Tommy Gun (like from scarface; 50 rounds) and a AK47 (50 rounds) for under $100 and that included all the safety gear and 4 targets.
They had a lot of choices of weapons including some massive shotguns that I was too scared to try.
The staff were lovely and very helpful in showing us how to aim right and shoot the guns the right way.
We were allowed to take photos at the end holding the guns after they had taken all the ammo out of course.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try shooting.
Also they picked us up from our hotel and dropped us back there for no charge.

4  Thank amy d
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife picked up her first gun, It was a .22. They were very helpful. Diana advised us about the safety and handing of the gun. They were out of stock on the AR15s. But, Diana, gave us her business card and said to call anytime to check on inventory.

4  Thank BeenThere1000Xs
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

We were picked up at the Golden Nugget by John. He was super friendly.
It was pretty busy when we arrived, so we had plenty of time to look around and take it all in.
Sarge was really friendly and explained everything very clearly.
We got the zombie hunt package, shoot for the cure, and added an additional revolver.
Sarge walked us through every step, giving us helpful aiming and target advice.
Once we were done, John picked us up and drove us back to our hotel.
Total bill: $235 plus tips for a once in a lifetime experience for 2 Canadians.
Total time: 2 1/2 hours.
I highly recommend this experience, it's a great way to spend half a day!

4  Thank pdotshmedot
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Where else can you go to shoot a variety of guns at zombies. Check out the Zombie package, this is awesome. The provide a very safe and friendly environment. A bit on the pricey side, but it was a good time.

4  Thank Darren S