“Great value and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of PJ Clarke's - Las Vegas - CLOSED

PJ Clarke's - Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring Mountian
Description: For more than 125 years this venerable New York institution with its colorful history has entertained the famous, the infamous and everyone else who appreciates the ambience and food of a real saloon. The ashes of a favorite patron still reside behind the bar. Our little terrier faithfully keeps watch over the place where Johnny Mercer famously penned "One for my Baby"; Buddy proposed to the future Mrs. Holly, and Table 20 remains the property of Francis Albert Sinatra. On Las Vegas Boulevard democracy and fun continue their reign at this most American of Saloons. The majestic 'Phoenix' bar, formerly part of the Rothschild Estate, now found and restored is the fitting centerpiece of P.J. Clarke's at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Sit and be entertained by our seasoned bartenders who will serve your favorite classic cocktail made the right way. Enjoy our timeless American fare of Steaks, Seafood and Raw Bar.
San Diego, California
“Great value and great service”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We, of course, had the $99 special mentioned in several other reviews. It was fabulous! The soup and salad were the perfect starters. This was followed by our entree of Delmonico ribeye and 2 lobster tails. We chose the Riesling for our wine bottle and my boyfriend who does not normally drink actually had three glasses of it! We could hardly even look at the cheesecake they brought out for dessert we were already so full! Needless to say we were very happy with the food, but what really made the evening great was our fantastic waiter! He was extremely friendly and attentive. Could not have asked for a better experience!

• Visited March 2013

Pueblo, Colorado
“Fantastic and a great Value”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and our couple friends went to PJ's for our last Vegas trip. We did the $99 special which we felt was worth the money. Great atmostphere which I appreciated. Considering a decent steak in Vegas is $50 we thought the choice of appetizer, huge steak, desert and wine was a good deal. We were pleasantly surprised by how big and declicious the steak was. Onion Straws were great and the Bread Pudding for desert was amazing. Included wine was surprisingly good and service was good as well. For $99 for two plus tax and tip I don't think you can do much better than PJ Clarkes. I highly recommend and we'll probably go back our next Vegas trip.

Orlando, Florida
“Over-priced for what you get!!!!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Me and my bf decided to check this place out on Valentines Day, strictly because of their dinner for 2 99 dollar value. It sounded like a pretty good value that was advertised on their website that stated the deal was good through next year Jan 2014. When we arrived and sat down at our table, the hostess gave us a menu stating that the meal was 199 dollars and the only big difference between the 2 menus was that it had a starter which was jumbo shrimp. I asked if we could have the menu on their website dinner for 2 for 99 dollars. The waiter replied saying they didn't have that one for tonite, and i asked then why is it advertised on your website that you do? His reply was "I don`t know". I also saw another review stating that a couple got the dinner for 2 for 99 dollars last night for Valentine`s Day!! Hmm so why lie to us when that was the advertisement that brought us here in the first place. Well anyways we decided to get the Valentines dinner for 2 for 199 dollars for the sake of not arguing, which is the last thing I want to do on Valentine`s Day. The food was average nothing spectacular, it was all just ok!! I am a pretty small girl but yet still not close to being stuffed from a 3 course meal!! Bottle of wine was delicious with the waiters suggestion and the ribeye was prepared the way we asked. Overall it was just an ok experience, they need to get their advertisements correct so they do not make customers mad!! I personally do not think the food we had was worth 200 dollars whatsoever and i have been to plenty of top notch restaurants, the portions were small and I definitely felt like I just got ripped off!!!

Mesquite, Nevada
“Worth Looking For”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had their two for $99 dinner special on our last night in Vegas. It included a choice of soup of salad for each of us, then a choice of a shared entree (we chose the porterhouse steak with two lobster tails), a choice of desserts for each of us and a choice of 4 bottles of wine (two whites, two reds). On the regular menu, the steak was listed at $38 and the lobster tails at $42 - so this is a very nice deal and they did not cut back on the portions either. The food was delicious - the steak was perfectly cooked and nicely aged; the lobster and melted butter were so yummy. We ended up bringing half the steak and both desserts home - there was so much food.
Suggestion: sit inside unless you want to be watched by all the shoppers in The Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace.

Washington
“Nice meal, cute restaurant”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I had a great lobster mac n cheese. The restaurant is in the lowest level of Caesars, decorated with all kinds of hollywood photos. I was eating alone and didn't feel like I was sitting with the table next to me (as I did at Mon Ami Gabi).

Visited February 2013