“Hmm, I was hoping for more...service was not great ”

Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit, 24 hours daily.
Description: David Walzog, whose chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse at Wynn one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water’s edge, the star chef crafts modern cuisine that showcases a deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and shellfish platters, wood-oven roasted lobsters and ocean-fresh fish anchor the menu here, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. For dessert lovers, pastry chef Kimberly Valdez offers her roving ‘Sweet Cart Named Desire’ – dispensing irresistible desserts, perfect for lingering over while catching the mesmerizing show on Wynn’s Lake of Dreams. Dine indoors or outside on the expansive lakeside terrace. An Oyster Bar Happy Hour is also offered nightly in the bar and lounge. For reservations of parties of 6 or larger, please contact Wynn and Encore Restaurant and Show Reservations toll-free at: 1-888-320-7110.
Reviewed September 26, 2019 via mobile

See review from ‘justmyimpression Toronto.’ I had a very similar experience. Our waiter was just odd and on the robotic side. The setting is beautiful, the experience felt superficial. I thought the food was just OK. Our favorite part was the mini vignettes played on the waterfall.

2  Thank j3ffr3y111
Write a reviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed September 24, 2019 via mobile

Pricey restaurant, but the food and the setting make it worthwhile for a special occasion.

Would highly recommend visiting.

1  Thank JRBSheffield
Reviewed September 17, 2019

The restaurant is beautiful, especially outside and the water shows are very cute.
The food was very good although we weren't talking about this restaurant after we got back.
It's hard to put my foot on it but here it goes.
The service was mechanical. Like getting a canned sales pitch.
The only person who showed some personality was the sommelier.
Our waiter lacked personality.
So the food was good. The service wasn't bad just seemed like everyone went through the motions of good service.
It was just missing the fun factor and this was our last dinner for our holiday.

1  Thank justmyimpression
Reviewed September 15, 2019 via mobile

We went here after a show with some family members. The food was well prepared and the portions were a decent size.

2  Thank Lisa L
Reviewed September 9, 2019

Before heading to see Le Rêve we had a really nice romantic dinner. I had the scallops and my wife had the halibut, where I am certain I had a better meal. :-) . She, of course, loved her meal, but the scallops blew my mind. That said, I have to give some very nice accolades and a solid shoutout to Tino our server, as well as Jose and Frank who made sure that we had everything that we wanted.

1  Thank William H