“Great food and amazing light show as a bonus”

Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit, 24 hours daily.
Description: David Walzog, whose chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse at Wynn one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water’s edge, the star chef crafts modern cuisine that showcases a deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and shellfish platters, wood-oven roasted lobsters and ocean-fresh fish anchor the menu here, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. For dessert lovers, pastry chef Kimberly Valdez offers her roving ‘Sweet Cart Named Desire’ – dispensing irresistible desserts, perfect for lingering over while catching the mesmerizing show on Wynn’s Lake of Dreams. Dine indoors or outside on the expansive lakeside terrace. An Oyster Bar Happy Hour is also offered nightly in the bar and lounge. For reservations of parties of 6 or larger, please contact Wynn and Encore Restaurant and Show Reservations toll-free at: 1-888-320-7110.
Reviewed March 13, 2016

I had the John Dory dish the evening and food was prepared exactly as expected. Other people in the party all ordered seafood and everyone only had great feedback. The only reason I am giving this four stars is that the restaurant was not very busy but service at the table was extremely slow.

Date of visit: March 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,261)

Reviewed March 10, 2016

Had the lobster bolognese which was ok but the charred octopus was unbelievably salty which spoiled the dish! the steaks are not as good as SWs !!

Reviewed March 8, 2016 via mobile

We had a table of 7 guys for dinner. We were looking for an upscale restaurant to have 1 nice, fancy meal while we were all in town. I'm not sure some in my party were ready for a taste of high class dining I thought was available here. Definitely upscale. Service seemed top notch. Had a great steak and seafood selection. Exotic lobster selection like I had never seen. Everyone seemed to feel like their food was perfectly done. I had the short ribs, it was awesome. My only regret was making a reservation "inside". "Outside" (still technically inside the casino but made to seem outside, hence the term lakeside.) would have been much nicer, but was unavailable. Inside was still very nice. We had a great time. They had a dress code. Their Hawaiian fish selection seemed to be a focal point. Definitely a place for romance and special occasions. I would definitely recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: March 2016
3  Thank KevinLDE
Reviewed March 7, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is beautiful and is located at The Wynn, Las Vegas. Beautiful "Lake" with magnificent waterfall. There are Sirens in the water, I don't think they move. It has a mystical feel. While dining there are shows/dreams that start. We saw two shows one was the frog singing "Wonderful World" and the other was two balls dancing in the water and they made a baby ball. The waiter said the show/dreams keep getting more interesting as the night goes on. We had another show to get to so we were on a schedule. The food was fabulous and the service was great. Just like Vegas should be.

Reviewed March 7, 2016

This was my favorite meal during my Vegas trip. The staff is wonderful, very attentive and made me feel very special. I was given a complimentary appetizer and special wrapped candy upon my departure. The food was excellent. Between 6 and 11 pm you can watch the really cute shows on the lake. There are 7 different shows and can be seen every 1/2 hour. The shows only last a few minutes but the 3 that I saw were very cute and fun. The restaurant is a bit pricey but worth it for a special treat. I highly recommend this restaurant!