“Just ok”

Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas
Reserve with OpenTable
Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Las Vegas Boulevard South @ Sands Avenue
Transit: Las Vegas Transit, 24 hours daily.
Description: David Walzog, whose chophouse fare continues to make SW Steakhouse at Wynn one of the hottest addresses in town, turns from turf to surf at Lakeside. From this glamorous perch at the water’s edge, the star chef crafts modern cuisine that showcases a deft touch with seafood cooking. Iced Florida stone crab claws and shellfish platters, wood-oven roasted lobsters and ocean-fresh fish anchor the menu here, while prime aged steaks, chops and a succulent prime rib of beef round out the bill of fare. For dessert lovers, pastry chef Kimberly Valdez offers her roving ‘Sweet Cart Named Desire’ – dispensing irresistible desserts, perfect for lingering over while catching the mesmerizing show on Wynn’s Lake of Dreams. Dine indoors or outside on the expansive lakeside terrace. An Oyster Bar Happy Hour is also offered nightly in the bar and lounge. For reservations of parties of 6 or larger, please contact Wynn and Encore Restaurant and Show Reservations toll-free at: 1-888-320-7110.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

The presentation of seafood was outstanding. However, the food lacked the flavor that you would expect. I had the lobster risotto and my husband had a blue cheese incrusted steak. The steak was good and was cooked to perfection. The lobster was so-so and the risotto was not that good. The outside ambiance is amazing.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The jumbo Alaskan king crab was the best
The decor was very trendy and comfortable
Very pricey but worth it

1  Thank blonde427
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Had a private function there. Loved the tables set up in rounds of 8. Loved my steak, loved my martinis. Did not like my salad. I don't like my salads in bite size pieces as though I was a child served. We had such a good time, but from where I stood I could not get a good glimpse at the show. Partly because I was having to much fun to notice!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We had dinner at the Lakeside on a Tuesday night in April. The restaurant was busy but they accommodated us on short notice. We enjoyed sitting outside by the pool. The multimedia musical frog show that runs every hour is a bit strange, the country music was a nod to the ACM awards but didn't Seem to fit the venue.
Service is excellent. We enjoyed David and his sense of humour and accommodating manner. (nod to David).
Food is very good , seafood is varied and there are vegetarian options. they could make suggestions of wine pairings with the dinners on the menu but the sommelier is a knowledgable source for a recommendation.
I recommend this restaurant for a couples dinner, a small group gathering. The wallet will take a big hit but considering the service, the menu, the lakeside view, - we walked away feeling happy, relaxed and well fed.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Lakeside Grill is a great place to enjoy a special dinner, but I would pick it's neighbor SW Steakhouse over it. Lakeside Grill is an upscale restaurant with a bit more laid back vibe than it's neighbor. The name of the restaurant is fitting - seafood here is good and the decor is nautical with a contemporary twist. Sit on the patio and enjoy a magical performance on the Lake of Dreams screen. I wouldn't eat here if I couldn't sit on the patio.

Been to Lakeside - Wynn Las Vegas? Share your experiences!