“A little gem in the middle of office buildings”
Review of Baguette Cafe

Baguette Cafe
Ranked #787 of 4,894 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We‘re delighted to welcome you to the Baguette Cafe! From our humble bistro beginnings in the South of France to here in Las Vegas, we’ve been preparing healthy, delicious food from scratch for many years. Our soups and salads and handmade sandwiches and pastries are prepared with only natural and organic ingredients whenever possible; always from ethical sources. We’re incredibly passionate about providing high-quality, delicious food and coffees and smoothies and teas, in a relaxed atmosphere. So please come join us for breakfast (we’re told our quiche and croissants are the best) lunch or weekend brunch. Merci et Bon Appetit! - The Brouillet family
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little gem in the middle of office buildings”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

It took me a little time to find as it is located at the back of office buildings near the highway 215. I had a sandwich and as any french sandwich it has to start with great bread which it was. The cafe offers many other items including croissant, quiche etc... I will definitely go back and try some more.

Visited October 2013

Hoboken, New Jersey
“Delicious sandwiches -- worth escaping from the strip”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The reviews led me to this special cafe a few miles off the strip, and I was so glad I listened to them. Delicious sandwiches at great prices. When compared to the overpriced offerings elsewhere in town, its value is even greater. My mom loved her food so much she ordered a salad to bring with her on the plane.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great cafe with a family vibe!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Baguette cafe was a lovely surprise! I've always been a fan of illy, and after seeing the sign from the freeway, I decided to check this place out. Olivier is a lovely guy. He makes an effort to get to know his customers. The coffee was a bit slow but I wasn't in a rush. The food was great! I had the omelette on a croissant & it was only $4 or $5. They bake chocolate croissants that I will definitely indulge in next time. More comfortable seating would improve the atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Party in your mouth!!!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is the best find I have found this year. I LOVE this place and can't wait to go back! I was bummed it's closed on the weekend because I wanted to take friends that can't get out during a weekday. Their loss.

The location is obscure but the food is INCREDIBLE. I love the diverse delicious menu options. I especially love knowing it's locally owned and operated by family. I can't wait to try different things. I had the Eggplant panini w/ prosciutto ~ toasted. It was so good I knew I would be back after the first bite.

PROS:
Fresh innovative food
Locally owned and operated
Prices are low

CONS:
Only open on the weekdays.

• Visited June 2013
“Perfect croissants!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We found this café on tripadvisor as we were looking for a good breakfast and normal coffee. Very, very fresh croissants and good baguettes and the best: Illy coffee!!!! Difficult to find, but 100% worth the search.