“Great Indian Lunch Buffet”

Bombay Las Vegas Indian Cuisine
Ranked #3,275 of 4,842 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Indian Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Three of us were on a trip to Vegas and two of us were vegetarians. We found this restaurant through my GPS and wanted to try out. Amazing lunch buffet & quite economical as well. I had never had such soft Nan anywhere else till now, not even in India.
The buffet menu was good enough....though dessert was not so great!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Arvind_167

Westminster, Colorado
“Not at all good”
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Food quality was not at all good.not much variety too

Visited January 2012
Trussville, Alabama
“Lunch was great!”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I found this place on one of my day excursions. The manager seemed a little apprehensive about me being alone, not sure, maybe he didn't understand me very well. None the less, I was so happy to find an Indian restuarant. I have almost no idea of what I ate but whatever it was, it was delicious and too much! I'd go back often if I could. Nice atmosphere. Would be romantice for dinner!

• Visited November 2011
Woodstock, Georgia
“Hungry for Indian in Las Vegas”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Food was good even though there was not much variety. Quite spicy! The only cons was not having the nan available at the buffet, you have to wait for the server to bring it and need to keep asking for it. The desserts were pretty simple and scarce, but overall a good place!

Visited December 2011
New York City, New York
“Ok Food”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

We were so much craving for indian food and we found this place on the main street. The buffet had below average varieties but the taste was ok. So you can visit if you want indian food right on the strip.

Visited December 2011