“Lunch was great!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I found this place on one of my day excursions. The manager seemed a little apprehensive about me being alone, not sure, maybe he didn't understand me very well. None the less, I was so happy to find an Indian restuarant. I have almost no idea of what I ate but whatever it was, it was delicious and too much! I'd go back often if I could. Nice atmosphere. Would be romantice for dinner!

There are newer reviews for Bombay Las Vegas Indian Cuisine

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Food was good even though there was not much variety. Quite spicy! The only cons was not having the nan available at the buffet, you have to wait for the server to bring it and need to keep asking for it. The desserts were pretty simple and scarce, but overall a good place!

Reviewed December 23, 2011

We were so much craving for indian food and we found this place on the main street. The buffet had below average varieties but the taste was ok. So you can visit if you want indian food right on the strip.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

Food and service were perfect. No Kidding. The were quite a few Indian folks eating there. That must be a good sign. Did the buffet to try some new things and found a few I really like. Everything was good. I like Indian food but often can't tell from the description what it will be like. A great place for a beginner or for a seasoned veteran to find something new.

1  Thank tripdookey
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Did a quick pick up of lemon rice n biryani for dinner, loved it. It was the most authentic food I have eaten at any restaurant in recent times. Buffet is only till 10:30pm instead of 11pm as advertised! Came back for lunch buffet, was impressed!

1  Thank Kayybee