“YE HA Pardner”

$119.99*
and up
Morning Maverick Horseback Ride with Breakfast
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas' premiere horseback riding company. We offer breakfast, lunch & sunset dinner trail rides.
Livingston, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“YE HA Pardner”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I had a great time on our trip here, my wife was very apprehensive about the ride as she had never ridden before but the wranglers really put her at ease and looked after throughout our ride, this is a great way to clear the cobwebs and the casinos from your mind, I had purchased this via viator and we had the lunch option included which you got in the restaurant onsite and the food was pretty good as well, there is also a petting zoo onsite that the kids in the party seemed to enjoy, the ride itself was a good trail ride we where out about an hour and traveresd the Bonnie Springs ranch area

Visited March 2013
1 Thank highlander447
Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Ye ha pardner, I like the enthusiasm, and the use of cowboy lingo. I do believe a trail ride will bring out the cowboy in anyone. I am glad we could put your wife at ease. Many of our riders are first time or novice riders. Safety is our top priority, and our wranglers are great at helping guests feel comfortable and safe in the saddle. Thanks for the great review, and for riding with WIld West Horseback Adventures!

Royal Palm Beach, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wildwest Sunset Tour at Moapa”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Strongly recommend!
During our yearly trip to Vegas, we attempt to do sometype of tour/excursion. Pretty much, you name it - we have done it. This is a wonderful experience from the pick up at the hotel, the 1 1/2 hour (actual riding time) trail ride, to the dinner and the relaxing end at the campfire.
For the price, this is a great package. Will definately do this one again.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tina S
Tina,

Glad you enjoyed your ride with WIld West Horseback Adventures. The WIld Wild West Sunset BBQ Dinner Ride is our most popular tour. The views at sunset are amazing! Hope to see you again next year when you come back to Las Vegas.

London, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Riding with the cowboys in Red Rock Canyon”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We booked this adventure through Viator and went on the Old Spanish Trail ride which included an hour trail riding, lunch and entrance to the petting zoo and time to look around their mock up town.

We were picked up from our hotel and driven to Red Rock Canyon. It was about a 30 minute drive from The Strip. When we arrived we completed the necessary paperwork and then we were provided with a riding hat. This was optional, I had brought my own with me.

We were then introduced to our horses and some basic riding instruction given to us. I was riding Clippy and my partner was riding Cisco. Both horses were well cared for. Robert was our cowboy guide and it was refreshing to ride out with a real cowboy. He was very knowledgeable about horses, cattle and the outdoors. He kept us entertained throughout our ride. Halfway through we stopped at a scenic point and Robert took photos of us on our horses with the Red Rock behind us.

The trail was very scenic and easy to ride and a great experience for those not used to riding like my partner. Robert made sure we were riding at a steady pace which was great as you were able to take in the scenery. I even took some video footage.

After our ride we had brunch. A hearty breakfast meal with pancakes and as much tea and coffee as you could manage. We then had the chance to go to their petting zoo and feed deer, pigs, goats and see wolves which were huge! They also had a cowboy town to wander through and see history in action.

After wandering round the town we were then dropped back to our hotel on The Strip. This was a good trip to take if you want to get away from The Strip. Personally I would have liked a longer trail ride, and an opportunity to take the horses through their paces but as my partner was an inexperienced rider I was happy to take the slower pace on this occasion - perhaps next time.

2 Thank MonicaOr
Monica,

Thanks for the great review! Glad you had such a great experience riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures. Everyone works real hard to make sure all our guests have a great time. Thanks again for the great review, and hope to see you again out on the trail.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing day in Red Rock Canyon!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My fiancé and I visited in October and had a fantastic time. Our driver, Jeff, was great and picked us up exactly on time. He is so knowledgable about the history of Bonnie Springs and when showing us around all the animals! Houdini the Long Horned Steer was sooo cute! We went on the Breakfast Ride and had an amazing breakfast first before looking around the animals and then meeting our horses. I had Edge he was super sweet and my fiancé was on Holly who was a giant but such a lovely horse. The guides were excellent and as beginner riders we both felt really comfortable. I really can't remember their names but one was a lovely dark haired lady from San Francisco and the other a denim clad cowboy! Both so nice! The red rock canyon is just beautiful!! So many picture opportunities and the guides took our picture on the horses at the top! Once we finished our ride we looked around the petting zoo, the mini horse and the donkey were so cute, and the cowboy town which was really interesting! Cant wait to come back the next time we are in Las Vegas we havnt stopped raving about it since we got back!!

1 Thank amyrose-kyle
Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thanks for the great review! Glad you and your fiance had such a great time. I will be sure to advise Jeff, and all the staff, and animals what a great job they did. Once again thanks for the great review, and hope to see you again soon.

Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horse riding in Nevada”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Highly recommend this great trip if your going to Las Vegas. The sundown ride is great, Caesar and his dad are great on the ride and Ernie, the fastest singing cowboy who picked us up cooked our steak and then entertained us around the campfire made for an outstanding day trip. Thank you all from a person who was scared stiff of the riding, really enjoyed myself.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Angela Q
Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Angela,

Glad to hear you had such a great time. Our wranglers and guides really make Wild West who we are, they do a great job, and take fantastic care of each and every rider. I will be sure to have Ceasar, his dad, and Ernie take a look at your comments. I am sure they will enjoy reading what a great time you had on your trail ride. Ernie is great at what he does, and is quite the singer. The lion portion of our riders are fist time or novice riders and a bit apprehensive when they get on the trail, but like you, soon realize there is nothing to worry about. Ceasar and his dad make sure guests are safe, secure, and comfortable when riding on the trail. They are both fantastic when if comes to guest safety, and customer service. Once again, thanks for the review, and for choosing Wild West Horseback Adventures. Hope to see you again soon.