“Horse riding in Nevada”

Old Spanish Trail Horseback Ride with Lunch
$156.99*
Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas' premiere horseback riding company. We offer breakfast, lunch & sunset dinner trail rides.
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Highly recommend this great trip if your going to Las Vegas. The sundown ride is great, Caesar and his dad are great on the ride and Ernie, the fastest singing cowboy who picked us up cooked our steak and then entertained us around the campfire made for an outstanding day trip. Thank you all from a person who was scared stiff of the riding, really enjoyed myself.

2  Thank Angela Q
Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Angela,

Glad to hear you had such a great time. Our wranglers and guides really make Wild West who we are, they do a great job, and take fantastic care of each and every rider. I will be sure to have Ceasar, his dad, and Ernie take a look at your comments. I am sure they will enjoy reading what a great time you had on your trail ride. Ernie is great at what he does, and is quite the singer. The lion portion of our riders are fist time or novice riders and a bit apprehensive when they get on the trail, but like you, soon realize there is nothing to worry about. Ceasar and his dad make sure guests are safe, secure, and comfortable when riding on the trail. They are both fantastic when if comes to guest safety, and customer service. Once again, thanks for the review, and for choosing Wild West Horseback Adventures. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I just did the Sunset Ride and had a wonderful time. Everyone was great and very friendly. I would definitely come back and do it again.

2  Thank 160LauraL160

Laura,

Thanks for the review. Glad you had such a great time riding with us. The sunset dinner ride is our most popular ride, and people love the amazing views and picture opportunities as the sun sets in the west. Thanks again, for sharing your comments, and riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This was well worth my time and money. Being from Calgary, the western culture is not a huge shock for me or my sister, but it was fantastic to experience it in the desert! The camp itself was smaller than I imagined, but the guides made it feel very at home! A true cowboy experience with the bare essentials. The dinner was great, steak with potatoes, corn, and a campfire afterwards.

The ride itself was very scenic, a classic desert scene that was the main reason I chose this tour. I am an experienced rider, so it was nothing extra special for me to be on a horse, but one thing I noticed was that our guide Caesar was extremely perceptive in helping a first time woman get past her fear of being in the saddle.

Overall a wonderful experience! As fantastic as the Las Vegas strip is, it was very relaxing to get out and enjoy the Nevada desert. The props truly go to the staff, friendly, helpful, knowledgable. Would not have been as good without the service.

An as a side note, Ceasar's two dogs were the cutest, sweetest things ever, and watching them run around the desert was worth the money in and of itself!!

1  Thank Misskatiegrace

Miss Katie,

Thanks for the great review, and all the wonderful comments. We have a great staff that love what they do, and that makes all the difference. We often get guests that are experienced riders, and they love the scenic trail ride, and all the beauty the Southwest landscape offers. I couldn't agree with you more about Ceasar he does a fantastic job. Safety is a top priority for us since most of our guests have never been on a horse, or rode when they were youngsters. We also, enjoy offering top notch service, and I am glad to hear we are doing a great job! I will make sure to let Ceasar know what a great time you and your sister had riding with us. I will also be sure to let Ceasar's dogs know what an impact they had. Those two are becoming very popular with our guests. Thanks again for sharing your comments about Wild West Horseback Adventures. Hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife and I decided to do this while we were on our honeymoon. Out of everything we did in Vegas, this was by far the best. We were picked up by Brett around 2 and headed out after picking up a few more people. By the time we made it out to the ranch it was getting close to dark, because of traffic on the way out, but it was still amazing. The weather was definetly cold, but it made the experience even more enjoyable. We rode with Ceaser, and his father who were really great and made the ride enjoyable. My wife had a great experience while riding Goliath, especially when she found out that he used to be in Tournament of Kings. That made her night, I was on Chicago who was a great horse as well. We were also accompanied by two dogs snowflake and her mom. When we got back to the ranch, after a hour or hour and a half ride, dinner was almost ready. The food was amazing. My wife and I both had steaks, which were cooked perfect. After we ate we decided to go ahead with a campfire, even though they had a few people who were party poopers, were cold, and wanted to head back to hotel. The whole experince was awesome and I would definetly reccomend that everyone should do this. I know next time I go to Vegas this will be first on my list of things to do.

3  Thank Jase B

Jase and Christy,

Congratulations on getting married! Thank-you for riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures on your honeymoon. I am glad to hear you had such a great time. I hope we created some great memories for you and your wife on such a special occasion. Everyone works hard to give our guests the best possible experience. I appreciate the fantastic compliment that your evening with us was the best part of your trip to Vegas. I am sure you meant best part after spending your honeymoon with your wife. LOL. Anyway, I will be sure to relay your comments to Ceasar, Brett, and the rest of the gang. Goliath will be thrilled to hear he was so popular, he is turning out to be quite the celebrity with our guests. Especially after people hear he used to ride in the Tournament of Kings. Once again, thanks for the great comments, and glad you had such a great time with Wild West Horseback Adventures. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

I come to Vegas each year and I would highly recommend this experience for all.

To begin with we were picked up at our hotel by Jeff. He was on time, polite, and knowledgable. On the ride to the ranch he pointed out many interesting facts and stories about the area. Just a great guy!

When we arrived at the ranch, Cesar, our ride guide, had all our horses saddled and ready. They have been doing this for over 5 years so they have everything organized and well run.

Cesar was great with all us customers and a true animal lover. The horses are well cared for. Cesar gave us all a quick lesson on riding, but for the most part you don't need to do anything because the horses are trained to follow in line.

Even if you never rode before you must give this a try. You will enjoy riding a horse, viewing the amazing scenery, the quiet of the outdoors, and just getting back to nature.

The horse ride took about 1.5 hours. Cesar took pics of us which was much appreciated. It is a large ranch so at times you will feel like the original settlers and cowboys felt back in the day.

Upon returning to the ranch Jeff had already prepared an amazing BBQ. No waiting. Everything eas hot and ready for us. Again, they have a lot if experience so relax and enjoy.

We had the choice of steak or chicken. Beans, corn on the cob, baked potatoe (with butter and sour cream if you like) and rolls included. They had several beverages to choose from, but being somewhat cool we enjoyed the hot chocolate and coffee. And don't forget the warm apple pie for dessert.

After dinner Cesar built a nice fire to further warm us up on this cold night and to roast marshmallows by. Great conversation around the campfire. No rush, just enjoying the outdoors and company. Jeff had extra coats for us to keep warm by also.

All in all a memory making experience.

Let me just offer some advice. Please dress according to the weather. While Jeff had extra jackets I brought my own heavy jacket and gloves. One of the guests did not bring any gloves. So keep that in mind. Especially in the winter.

Oh did I mention you must do this? Well you must. I know I'll be back again!

5  Thank JeffPink
Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Jeff,

Thank-you for such a descriptive, and positive review. You gave a great desciption of the entire process, and that gives other guests, and TripAdvisor readers some great information. I am glad you had such a great time. It is not tough to do, when on a horse out in the beautiful Southwest landscape. It gets even better when you come into camp after a gorgeous trailride to the smell of mouthwatering BBQ steaks on the grill. End the day roasting marshmellows by the campfire, underneath a glowing moon, and a blanket of stars. Sounds like a great day to me!

Thanks again for the great review! We hope to see you again!