“Very Friendly People”

Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
$119.99*
Old Spanish Trail Horseback Ride with Lunch
More attraction details
Owner description: Las Vegas' premiere horseback riding company. We offer breakfast, lunch & sunset dinner trail rides.
Reviewed May 15, 2012

Very friendly people, The horses were very well mannered and calm, They set you up with a horse tell you the horses name and then give you some basic instructions, they take you on a nice ride and then back. We took the dinner ride, you can choose from chicken or steak, my wife chose the steak but when she saw my chicken she wished she had chossen that instead, the food was very good, I felt this was a good deal and alot of fun they could not be any nicer would go again if i ever make it back out to vegas again

Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2012

Kris,

Thanks for the response! Glad you had such a great time. I will let eveyone know what a great time you had on our dinner ride. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Just wanted to say a big "Thank You" to Wild West Horseback Adventures for making my experience so memorable. I had such a great time riding the horses that I can't wait to come back and do it again.. Your staff were fantastic, the scenery was wonderful - just what I expected... Thank you!!

Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2012

Wild West Horseback Adventures would like to say a big "You're Welcome". I am thrilled we could create such a memorable experience for you. We all work hard to make sure every guest has the best time possible. I will relay your comments to the staff about what a great job they did. You are so right about the views, the are spectacular. Thanks again for spending your time at Wild West Horseback Adventures. I know you have lots of choices, and we appreciate your support and patronage. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

My wife and I took an evening ride with Wild West that was truly the highlight of the trip. From pickup to drop off the staff was friendly and genuinely committed to our having a good time.

The ride itself was gorgeous and the horses were well behaved. The views were excellent, especially at night, and there was no beating the atmosphere of trotting back to the camp as the sunset over the mountains - all to the smell of fresh grilled steak.

Finished the night with some fun conversation eating apple pie under the stars. The whole experience was something my wife and I won't forget.

Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Thank-you for your great review. To say Wild West Horsback Adventures was the highlight of your trip is a great compliment. Lets me know we are all working hard to make our guests happy. I definately agree with eveything you said about the dinner ride. The views are amazing at sunset, and there is nothing quite as exciting as riding into camp with the delicious smell of BBQ cooking on the grill. Once again, glad you had a great ride, we appreciate your business, and hope to see you again.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

My friend and I went on the breakfast ride on 20th April. The mini bus picked us up at the prearranged time at our hotel and drove us up to Bonnie Springs. The breakfast was very generous and very good. The two girls (sorry can't remember their names) who took us on the horse ride were very friendly and obviously knew the area well. The horses were all well behaved and looked very well treated. The views on the ride are awesome - all in all a really great trip - thank you.

Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Thanks for the review! I am thrilled you had such a good time. It is a beautiful ride out in Red Rock! Please come back and see us the next time you are in Las Vegas. I am certain you would enjoy our sunset dinner BBQ ride. Thanks again for riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Well trained horses, courteous and knowledgable staff and fun mix of breakfast and animal/petting zoo gave us the chance to meander through the Red Rock Canyon Conservation area at a leisurely pace - taking tons of pics (and having pics of us taken on horseback as well). A 5 hr block frpom hotel pick up to drop off and a great time.

Well worth the time and money!

Pavlov872, Owner at Wild West Horseback Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Steve,

Glad you had such a great time with Wild West Horseback Adventures. The Maverick breakfast ride, and the Ol' Spanish Trail Lunch ride are very popular with our guests. The spectacular views at Red Rock are amazing! Thanks for riding with Wild West Horseback Adventures, we appreciate your business, and hope to see you again soon.