Tripadvisor

Order Online
Ranked #624 of 5,812 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: For more than 65 years Denny's has been bringing people together over great food. It's the place where people can relax and be themselves while enjoying classic American comfort food and everyday value. 24 hours a day. 365 days a year. Come in and order the usual or try something new - like our Sizzlin' Skillets menu with the NEW! Parmesan Chicken Sizzlin' Skillet or the New! Beyond Burger featuring a plant-based patty. And, if you are super hungry, you don't want to miss the NEW! Super Duper Slam featuring the breakfast favorites you love with All You Can Eat Pancakes. While the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still has all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin' Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®.
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Service was friendly and fast. I got meals 2 times to go because it was close to our condo. Servers were friendly and accomodating. Food was very good.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,769)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I had a coupon that was only good for one week so we decided to give this place a try. We were told the wait would be 15 minutes, but it turned out to be over twice that long. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant in Carmie G's section per the receipt. We both ordered iced tea, and I did receive some refills but not as frequently as needed due to large crowds. Our server got us and a large party at about the same time. My other half hgad the Cali Club Sandwich with Cole Slaw. I had the Mediterranean grilled chicken with Creamed Corn and Seasoned Veggies (mostly broccoli and cauliflower). Food was ok but not that great. I had this dish at a Florida Denny's a year or so ago and was blown away at how good it was, but not this time. My main issue was with the seating of the crowd. It wasn't handled very well and could have been done much better with more people bussing tables and a few extra staff members. The kitchen was probably overwhelmed as well. I got my $5 off $20+ so I was happy about that. I would possibly return if the restaurant was about half full or less but never again with such a crowd!

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

Seated to another great selection of meals large or small
Always go to Denny’s when travelling the US
Highly recommended price & meals

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Probably best value to eat breakfast, excellent service, excellent food. One of the most organized Denny’s I have been to.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Had breakfast at Denny's, I do not eat pork and it's one of the few places I can get turkey bacon and request real eggs. Also, the only place I found in Las Vegas with coffee cheaper than $3.59 plus they offer refills. If you're saving your money to gamble or on a budget this is the breakfast spot