“Margarita rocks...rocks!”

Leticia's Mexican Cocina
Reserve with OpenTable
Leticia's Mexican Cocina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #670 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Family style for small or large groups, Patio seasonal seating, full bar side and a private banquet room.
Reviewed February 27, 2013

Good food, great service, excellent margaritas. Most of the items are pretty spicy from salsas to entrees so ask your server and they will prepare your meal exactly as you want it. It was busy time when we went but we were seated immediately and our order was taken very quickly - our server even helped me with my jacket, now that was a nice way to start our dining experience. Had a margarita rocks and it tasted just the way I prepare them at home - did not disappoint. Food arrived very soon after we ordered it. Brought some flan for dessert home.....looking forward to trying that a little later. We've also been to Michoacan Gourmet Mexican and my husband prefers Leticia's over Michoacan. They are different and I could recommend either one. Leticia's atmosphere is a little more upbeat than Michoacan.

Tip: plenty of parking available behind the restaurant.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I am a big fan of Viva Zapatas in North Vegas, but chose to take a friend to Leticia's because it is much closer to my home. It was also my first visit. All I can say is, I will not be returning to Viva Zapatas because Leticia's is the best, hands down. The food, service, and ambiance are all fantastic. It is worth the drive to Leticias.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

First, it's a bit of a drive from the strip. We were planning to be out in the area so I had planned to try it. The restaurant appears to be in a new planned area, built like an older city square. We were seated right away, and then we sat there for 10 minutes or more before anyone came to the table. The very friendly gentleman brought us our chips with 3 dips. Very good. Then it took another 5 minutes before our server came to the table. Honestly, if I had not driven out there just to eat here, I would have walked out by now. So glad I stayed for the food. It and the service were excellent from that point forward. Had to be the best burrito I've had. And the portions were big. Try it!!

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at Leticia's about five times, so I've had a chance to try different menu items, get different servers, show up at different times of day, etc. Every time it has been a great dining experience.

I hate to say it is the best Mexican food in Las Vegas, because I haven't been to every restaurant, but it has to be at the top of any of those lists.

It is far from the Strip, so it is impractical for tourists, unless you're golfers coming back from Paiute, or if you've been up to Mt. Charleston. But for locals living in the NW part of Las Vegas it is a must.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Our daughter and son-in-law took us to this vibrant, wonderful restaurant! The food was excellent! It's the best Mexican food I have ever eaten! I had the special tacos with grilled shrimp! Yum! Everything is fresh and delicious! The kids had entrees with the mole sauce. My husband had the carnitas. The price was incredible for such fabulous food and drink. Can't wait to go back!!

Been to Leticia's Mexican Cocina? Share your experiences!