Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $89.99
from $99.00
from $95.00
2,296 results
All reviews hoover dam tour boulder city west rim great tour grand canyon omelet house guano point tour guide jason bus driver vip tour booked this tour power plant highly recommend this tour sky walk through groupon great driver his knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2020

Wow, what a fun-filled day! This is a MUST do tour while you are visiting Las Vegas or even a resident! From start to finish our guide Jason was hilarious and so informational. Gary our driver was great as well! Grand Canyon was spectacular and pictures don't do it justice. Must go see in person. They take your temperature before getting on the reservation, for those concerned. I highly recommend this tour and this company. Exceptional service all the way around.

Date of experience: June 2020
ComedyOnDeck, Manager at Comedy on Deck Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! We love hearing about your experience. We're so glad you had a wonderful tour with Jason and Gary. Hope you can join us for another tour next time.

Reviewed June 14, 2020

I had such a great time. The canyon was beautiful but it was Gary and Jason that made the day so incredible. They are funny, quick witted, kind, generous, and made us all so comfortable. I could not stop laughing. They made me feel so welcome, like they were taking their good friends out for a tour of the canyon. I will be going on this tour every time I visit Vegas from now on. I cannot even put into words how awesome it was. Book a tour and see for yourself! You will NOT regret it!

Date of experience: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We agree that Jason and Gary are wonderful. We're glad you had a great tour with us. Hope you can join us for one of our other tours.

Reviewed June 14, 2020

Jason and Gary were awesome! From start to finish, this tour was great! To start, we were fed breakfast which was phoned ahead so there was very little waiting at the restaurant. They break the drive up into sections so you're not sitting in a seat for 2+ hours straight. Jason was very enjoyable as a tour guide on and off the bus. When Jason wasn't around, Gary was funny too, even though his wife doesn't think he is. This was only one of the first tours back after the "lock down" and it was a nice breath of fresh air to be able to feel like we were on a vacation again. Highly recommended if you're looking at going to the Grand Canyon, the whole experience was totally enjoyable!

Date of experience: June 2020

We here at Comedy on Deck Tours appreciate your review and support. We're so glad you had a fabulous tour with Jason and Gary. Hope you can join us on another tour in the future to the Hoover Dam.

Reviewed May 27, 2020

It had always been by dream to visit the Grand Canyon and luckily on this trip I was finally able to fulfill it thanks to comedy on deck . We booked with this company as we wanted something a bit different from our day out- and we sure got that with our guide Ralph ! He was professional, knowledgeable , friendly , and above all else -Very funny ! He made the journey to the canyon fly by with his wit, stories, humor, and facts about the canyon . At the canyon he stayed with us and made sure we were taken care of at every step of the way. On the way back he gave us some down town to take a rest, and then continued entertaining us as we returned to Vegas . Bonus : the included breakfast and lunch were great too!

Date of experience: March 2020
2  Thank Angiecerny
ComedyOnDeck, Manager at Comedy on Deck Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review! We love hearing about your experience. We're so glad you had a fantastic tour with Ralph. Hope you can join us for another tour on your next Vegas trip.

Reviewed March 31, 2020

This tour was fantastic, I was very impressed! It was organized and on time and the busses were clean. Our comedy guide was hilarious and I saw way more spots then I thought I would. I thought we spent plenty of time at each stop and lunch was very well organized as well. They took our order ahead of time on the bus and the restaurant was ready when we got there. I definitely plan on booking with this company for future tours when we are in Vegas.

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank BriannaW2323
ComedyOnDeck, Manager at Comedy on Deck Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2020

Hey Brianna, Thanks so much for spending the time to leave us a review! We're so glad you had a fabulous tour with us. We hope you can join us for our Grand Canyon tour sometime soon.