Open today: 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $89.99
from $99.00
from $95.00
2,297 results
All reviews hoover dam tour boulder city west rim great tour grand canyon omelet house guano point tour guide jason bus driver vip tour booked this tour power plant highly recommend this tour sky walk through groupon great driver his knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed March 24, 2020

I am very excited to have shared this experience with my daughter. Two years ago, my wife and I were booked by our travel agent on a Comedy On Deck tour of the Grand Canyon West Rim. We had no idea what a fantastic time we would have. The guide was incredible. He interacted with a van of international travelers, speaking multiple languages and making us all feel very welcome. It was a comedy show the entire time. We had such a great time that this year, I booked the same tour with my daughter. It was as wonderful as I expected...and my daughter loved it too! If you are interested in touring the Grand Canyon West Rim from Las Vegas, this is simply THE BEST tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
ComedyOnDeck, Manager at Comedy on Deck Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2020

Hi, Steven, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your support. We're so glad you were able to go on our tour with your daughter. We're so glad you had fun again. Hope to see you next time on our Hoover Dam tour.

Reviewed March 23, 2020

The drive went so fast with the entertainment on board. Jason was a great and knowledgeable tour guide - was so glad I went.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank karlat998
ComedyOnDeck, Manager at Comedy on Deck Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2020

We here at Comedy on Deck Tours appreciate your kind words and support. We think Jason is a great guide, too. We hope you can join us for one of our other tours next time you come to Vegas.

Reviewed March 22, 2020

Absolute great time with Ralph and Phil. History given on tour sites as well as on Las Vegas. Straightforward humor (family style) as there some under 18 on the bus. This is the shortest by time (10.5 hrs vs 12 & 15) but we didn't feel rushed or disappointed in any way. The Grand Canyon was great as you could choose if you wanted to spend more time at one of the 3 stops than another. Breakfast and lunch were included and were definitely not boxed pre packed.

Date of experience: March 2020
ComedyOnDeck, Manager at Comedy on Deck Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for spending the time to leave us a review, and we are so glad that you had such a great time on our tour!

Reviewed March 19, 2020

Trez made this an amazing, funny and interesting tour. I highly recommend Comedy on Deck Tours. "Best dam tour!"

2  Thank P6103MZdawnd

Thanks for taking the time to write us a dam review! We think Trez is an amazing guide, too. Hope you can join us for one of our Grand Canyon tours next time!

Reviewed March 17, 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyable trip. Ralph was funny and informative. I don’t recall the name of the driver but he was great too. Lunch was very good. Thx!

Date of experience: March 2020

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We also think that Ralph is a wonderful guide, too. We're so glad you enjoyed your tasty lunch. Hope you can join us for one of our Grand Canyon tours next time you're in Vegas.