“Good tour, but....”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Good tour, but....”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The tour itself was nice.We were whisked away to the Grand Canyon in a bus driven by Maria. Maria did a fantastic job getting us there safely. Robert, our guide, while very nice, was so hard to understand. I speak English fluently and have no problem understanding most people, but I found that Robert muffled his words and did not articulate correctly. It also didn't help that two speakers on the bus were busted and cracked all the time, so when he spoke in his mic, we couldn't understand a word. The bus was a bit old and run down (TV wasn't working properly and the speakers were busted, and the upholstery was very worn, bathroom reeked and was old). It was a good experience since most of the group got along and everyone seemed to enjoy the experience. Oh, and one last thing, the breakfast in the morning at Omelet House was a complete waste of time. Why not leave later (we left at 6:05 am) and let people have breakfast on their own before boarding the bus. The lunch, on the other hand, was quite tasty! (we at the Grand Canyon).

Brooklyn, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great day!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Robert was our driver/guide and he was wonderful. The skywalk for an extra $35 was well worth it. I was the only one on the tour who chose to do it, and Robert got me there as quickly as possible so that I had enough time to see everything. Breakfast was at a new place, it was very good, and did not take a huge amount of time. I would book a tour with them again!

Snellville
“Hoover Dam Ultimate VIP Tour”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

Took this trip for the second time last week. On both trips, Jason was the guide and this time Robert was the driver. Jason is truly a knowledgeable guide and does his job well. He is funny and entertaining also. While not a complaint, but rather a suggestion, not to spend quite so much time at the Dam after the initial trip down inside, but to give more time at lunch and the other points of interest.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Shrek & Donkey are the BEST!!!!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

After one of our trips with another company flopped, my wife and I re booked with Comedy on Deck. Robert was great worked hard to make our trip to the Grand canyon enjoyable and informative. Then the next morning took the Ultimate Hoover Dam Tour. Now there was Robert again and this time Jason as well. Two of the best fellows i have encountered. Informative and Personable. The two of them made our trip. The breakfasts on one trip and lunch from the other at the Southwest Diner were perfect. Keep it on the tour. I would recommend this tour company over the rest. Thanks again Shrek & Donkey for the anniversary gift for my wife and I. So thoughtful.

Ypsilanti, Michigan, United States
“Best way to see Hoover Dam!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Two Hands Allen is an excellent driver and Jason is just as knowledgeable as he is entertaining. Getting up at 6:30 am is not so bad once you get on the bus with these two, the 45 minute ride to the Dam goes by quickly. Jason is full of information that the Dam staff does not include during the official tour. Lunch @ the Southwest Diner was delicious and the last stop @ Ethel M's Chocolate made the trip a sweet success.