“Great Tour!”

$79.99*
Super Hoover Dam Express Tour
Ranked #32 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband and I were in Vegas for our honeymoon. One of the things we wanted to do was a tour at the Dam. Comedy on Deck didn't disappoint! Wonderfully informative and funny tour. Jason (guide) and Tom (driver) made the trip a lot of fun. I like that they told us when and where to look for the bus and that after the tour we could either go with Jason or explore the area around the visitor center, Dedication monument, and gift shop by ourselves. The tour we picked also included lunch at the Southwest Diner (which was awesome!) and a stop at Ethel M's Chocolate Factory. It was a short stop there, but just long enough that you could do the short tour and check out the gift shop. We'd definitely do this again!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

tour was perfect the hoover and the grand canyon, our tour guy was really good he help us whit some tips about things to do in las vegas give to us tickets for comedy show for a reasonable price

2  Thank jlgc2X
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We booked this tour with Groupon and in terms of value I think it's alright. The star of course is the Grand Canyon with the Hoover Dam having a supporting role. My husband and I could only wish that the tour guide (whose name I will not divulge) would have been more informative instead of "entertaining" in an annoying way. There was no tip harassment at all. The video shown on the way home was ridiculous and not at all funny or amusing. It can even be classified as vulgar and offensive. I wanted to give this tour a terrible rating but the destination saved it.

2  Thank jodubb
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are visiting Las Vegas to celebrate our wedding anniversary. One of the items on our to-do list was to visit Grand Canyon. So we took advantage of a Groupon offer for a trip to the Grand Canyon West Rim provided by Comedy on Deck Tours. We bought the VIP package which included breakfast and lunch. We had the GREATEST Tour guide (Jodie) & Bus driver (Alan) ever. Jodie explained in full details what the day was going to look like, the do's and don'ts and much morw including Vegas trips after the Grand Canyon tour. Alan the bus driver got us there and back safely. We truly enjoyed the trip and would do it again (only with Jodie as our tour guide). After such an amazing experience at the Grand Canyon West Rim in the Hualapai Nation we stopped briefly at the Hoover Dam passby to take photos. In addition, once the tour was over we received two free tickets to see Comedian Vinnie Favorito at Flamingos. Let me tell you, I couldn't stop laughing. This guy was freaking funny! Thanks to Comedy on Deck Bus Tours to the Grand Canyon and special thanks to Jodie our tour guide, my wife and I will never forget this experience. Priceless experience indeed! Go for it! You won't regret it!

2  Thank Felixmrodz
Reviewed September 20, 2013

My husband and I were in Vegas for our 3rd anniversary and booked with Comedy on Deck Tours for a full day of Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. The tour was great, got to see different parts of the Grand Canyon and also Hoover Dam. The guide was fun and energetic, he gave us some great tips for Vegas along with buy one drink minimum free shows voucher. The breakfast was in Boulder City in a nice cozy restaurant, and lunch at the edge of the Grand Canyon was so breath taking, that is a once in a lifetime event.