“Well worth it”

Comedy on Deck Tours
Ranked #47 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 13, 2013

In Vegas for the UFC Silva vs Weidmann fight and had a few days to kill and decided to do the Grand Canyon West Rim Tour. Bought my ticket via Tickets 4 Tonight in Townsquare and was not disappointed.

Phil (driver) and Jason (tour guide) were excellent and couldn't meet a nicer bunch. Bus on time and got some amazing photos of Hoover Dam, Eagle and Guano point.

Stopped off on the way back in Dolan Springs for some beers and all. Would highly recommend using Comedy on Deck again. Jason was a very knowledgeable guide and good entertainment also.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"booked this tour"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I had several people tell me to take a comedy tour of Hoover Dam, and this was the company I found online. Our tour guide Jason was hilarious and also knew a lot about the dam and Boulder City. He did a great job taking us around the different areas and keeping us on track. The dam bus picked us up promptly at 8:00 AM and dropped us back off at 2:30 PM. Besides the full dam tour, we got to walk across the O'Callaghan-Tillman Bridge, tour the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory, have a delicious lunch, and see bighorn sheep at Hemenway Park.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I always wanted to see the Grand Canyon and I was able to get a deal on Groupon for this company. I thoroughly enjoyed Jason, our tour guide ( he has accent that is baffling!!! Lol!) and Phil our driver. Jason is very knowledgeable and it is clear that he loves his job. I was picked up on time from the exact location. I was a solo traveler as my colleague has acrophobia issues and everyone was so friendly. The tour was highly organized. Breakfast and lunch was included for $20 extra. The breakfast was good and lunch was prepared by the local tribe. Overall, I would definitely use this tour guide again. My only complaint is that I am 5'9" so there is minimal leg room. Thank God we occasionally stopped to stretch which alleviated any stiffness. On the return trip i was tired from the experience because I did so much walking, talking, taking pictures and posing on the trip, and I did not overly exert myself. Cannot wait to use this tour company again!!!

3  Thank VanessaC1
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We got a groupon for Comedy on deck tour to the Grand canyon (west Rim) and scheduled it very easily with them via phone. We were a little weary about the tour since we had purchased the groupon but i didn't want my husband to be exhausted with the drive so went ahead with it. And I should say it couldn't have been any better!! We had Jason as our guide and Robert as our driver and they were both fantastic.
We were picked right on time and were handed out menu to decide what we wanted for breakfast. Jason then called in our orders so that it was hot and ready when we reached there. Breakfast was awesome. This was at south-west diner in boulder city which is a little mom and pop's place with excellent food.
After our breakfast we stopped at the new Tillman Bridge and got good pictures of Hoover dam. And then settled for 2.5 hrs drive too grand canyon and on the way Jason filled us in about how to plan our time while at the canyon between the two points.
Our bus dropped us at the Canyon visitor center and Jason handed out our tickets, he also got the skywalk tickets to people who paid for it without them having to wait in the huge queue.
At the Canyons we were on our own but Jason was available if we wanted any help. The reservation has their own buses that run between the 2 points and the visitor center and there is always a long queue for boarding so you have to plan your time properly.
We first visited the eagle point and spent around 45 mins there and waited for 15 mins for boarding the bus to Guano point. Jason had told us that Guano point was much more breath taking than eagle point. And I am glad we had more time on our hands to explore Guano point. Also lunch was better at Guano Point. spend close to 2 .5 hrs exploring guano point and lunch and headed back to visitor center.
They have a cool gift shop with Indian souvenirs which we browsed through as we still had some time before leaving. It was a 3.5-4 hrs drive back and Jason put a movie on for us to enjoy. After the movie he kept us entertained with his jokes and gave us his honest reviews about places around Vegas.

A very productive day exploring Grand canyons and we were back around 5.15 so had the evening all to ourselves!! Highly recommend Comedy on deck.

p.s : Jason if you are reading this, We came across a transformer guy near Bellagio and we asked him "THE" question and like predicted he was not amused :P

4  Thank Pooja P