“What an awesome Grand Canyon Tour”

Comedy on Deck Tours
$79.99*
Super Hoover Dam Express Tour
Ranked #32 of 244 Tours in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I were on our anniversary trip in Las Vegas and decided to take a tour of the Grand Canyon. I purchased a Groupon and it was oh so worth it. We woke up early and were ready to board our bus right at the Excalibur around 6:30 AM. The check in went smoothly, we paid our $8.00 per person and chose our breakfast items. Jodi called our order in and we were able to catch a little snooze before breakfast. The breakfast was delicious. We got back on the bus and headed to our Grand Canyon, AZ destination. Just want to warn you about the bumpy road. We finally made it to Eagle Point, the view was beautiful, amazing, awesome. A little scared at first considering there were no rails, but Jodi assured us and told us that all of the people from her tours have all made it back safely. We ate lunch, which again was delicious and we even received a certificate that says we survived the tour. I highly recommend this tour. This was another side of the Grand Canyon, the West that I had never seen before. Jodi shared so many tid bits with us, it was just so worth it. If you're on the fence of taking this tour and another, go with this one.

2  Thank Misha2x

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I booked a cheap package to Vegas. It had been years since we both have been to the Grand Canyon, and there was a groupon for a Grand Canyon West Rim tour VIP. It could not have been any better. Our tour guide Jason was wonderful. He was extremely helpful and everything went so smoothly. The tour provided just the right amount of time at the canyon along with breakfast and lunch which was delicious! I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking for a great day trip to the canyon :)

1  Thank cmanasian
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had a fantastic time on our Comedy bus tour to the Grand Canyon. Our bus driver was named Alan and our tour guide Jason. They really did a great job making our trip fun and memorable. We were really surprised with how informative and funny Jason was. He was able to answer every question asked. Alan was just beyond nice and accomodatiing in making sure we were comfortable and safe on the road. The trip was well organized and the time structure explained to us in the beginning was pretty exact. It was very important to my wife and I that we make it back to the city at 4pm to enjoy the rest of our evening and not spend it on the road. We were able to visit both the Grand Canyon and the Hoover Dam during one tour. They surprised us with complimentary muffins and juice in the morning as well as tickets to a couple comedy shows in the evening. We highly recommend Alan and Jason to be your guides for your tour.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I must admit, my spouse was WAY more excited about this one than I. We went with The Ultimate Hoover Dam VIP Tour from Comedy on Deck Tours, which was a good move. Our tour guide, Jason, was really funny and knowledgeable. Our driver's name was Alan. I know this because Jason kept reminding us. They were a fun duo. Jason told lots of stories and answered all of our questions. When the day was over I wished we had chosen them for our Grand Canyon Tour. We purchased this tour from AllLasVegasTours.com too, but I also saw it at http://www.funtimevegas.com/hooverdam.html. Comedy on Deck is one of only a FEW tour companies that make a stop at the The Mike O'Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge. You get FANTASTIC shots of the Hoover Dam from this bridge. I would not take a tour that doesn't stop here (and again, had I known about it I definitely would have taken the Western Rim Canyon tour with them). You just can't get a better view. Another plug for their Grand Canyon tour (which we did not take), they offer an "express" version that claims to get you back in time for a show. Again, MOST companies will tell you NOT to buy tickets to a show the day you take the Canyon tour, so just FYI. You can, however, make it back for a show while taking the Dam Tour. It's a much shorter drive. We were back in time for 7 p.m. shows that night.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a great time on our tour. Jason and Allen were such a delite. We sat in the front of the bus and got to know Allen and find out he's from back home in PA. Jason was funny and entertaining. It was not one of their comedy tours, however with Jason leading the way he couldn't help but be funny.

I recommend using Comedy on Deck for anyone taking a tour of the Grand Canyon or Hoover Dam in Las Vegas.