“Live”

and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #263 of 343 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ultra Lounge at Planet Hollywood shatters the norm with a one of a kind approach to the Vegas experience! Plush lounge seating lines the border of the onyx-hued circular dance floor while the pulsing lights play kaleidoscopically across golden flecks inlaid in each tile. Indulge in yourself and elevate your party experience with our European bottle service packages, take in the the stunning view of the sprawling casino floor from our terrace, or sip on masterfully crafted cocktails at our softly glowing main bar.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Love this place! Outstanding service, along with good looking staff! My bf and I try and go every week!

1  Thank Blasvegas

Reviewed November 14, 2013

I can't complain where else I town can you get open bar for $30 including entrance for guys till midnight.you can't have everything they have but enough..other clubs I went to.i ended up spending $30 on entrance fee plus had to buy individual drinks and cost $16 n I'm still sober..I read the reviews and I have to say like the previous comment on the lady said there's a sign @the bar and fail to read it through and and made a an honest mistake. So to everyone read it cause I did n it's so much easier to communicate with bartenders. As I stood their patiently for my turn and listen to what people say.. When the sign is in front of them.. But any how I was told about their new year deal and my friends and I are coming back.. For sure..

1  Thank John K
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Like everyone else, we came on Halloween for the $20 open bar all night for women and $30 open bar until midnight for men. It was a great deal IF you could get to the bar. The place was too packed and everyone wanted to get their drinks at the same time, of course. After a couple hours the place started to clear out and it was worth it however at that point the guy's time had almost run out. This place was not exactly my scene but open bar is good way to get people there. I probably won't be back but am not upset that I went in the first place.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was in Vegas with 3 of the best girlfriends from Canada and our night at Koi was amazing! We weren't sure where we wanted to go at first, but a promoter in front of our hotel told us about the open bar all night! We got there early to get seats and the dance floor was already packed. The music was just right, we never stopped dancing. The free drinks were definitely a plus! The club/ lounge isn't the biggest in Vegas, but I've found that the bigger clubs can sometimes be a pain just to get in and wait for drinks. This one was just perfect for my group of girls and we had so many stories to tell the next morning. I'm definitely going to be coming back!

1  Thank Stephanie L
See more reviews
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Being lured in with the anticipation of an open bar for both the men and women in our group turned sour upon our first visit to the bar. Thinking we were all to have an open bar I ( a female) ordered a drink for myself and one for my boyfriend. I tipped the bartender 5$ and handed my bf his drink. Immediately we are surrounded by bouncer with flashlights telling us that we had to go. Apparently there was a sign on the bar indicating that the open bar was for only female patrons and anybody caught violating that rule would immediately be asked to leave. Even after trying to explain that it was an honest mistake they had no mercy and we were escorted out. I understand that many people out there are trying to cheat the system but we were falsly informed about the open bar policy to begin with and were more than happy to oblige when told differently. I imaging this is their scheme to get people in without having to give anything back. Also it was super small and dark and dank. It was the worst and I hope they get shut down for hepatitis on the floors.

2  Thank danuhduh