“Unacceptable!!!”

and up
Las Vegas Party Crawl
Ranked #255 of 332 Nightlife in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Ultra Lounge at Planet Hollywood shatters the norm with a one of a kind approach to the Vegas experience! Plush lounge seating lines the border of the onyx-hued circular dance floor while the pulsing lights play kaleidoscopically across golden flecks inlaid in each tile. Indulge in yourself and elevate your party experience with our European bottle service packages, take in the the stunning view of the sprawling casino floor from our terrace, or sip on masterfully crafted cocktails at our softly glowing main bar.
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Unacceptable!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013 via mobile

At koi, we had a party of 14 that paid the $20/$30 cover and tipped on top of that. The people that scheme this whole wristband thing are clever by not telling you they charge for drinks again at midnight, even though you are promised unlimited drinks all night long. The glasses my group received from the bar were filthy and one even still had LIPSTICK on the glass. One of our group members was also accused of stealing tips because she tapped the bar where the money was to get the attention of the bartenders. After they reviewed the tape, they said you are free to go.... Not even a simple sorry or anything. This place is a joke and the mismanagement of this club makes the experience of planet hollywood one that i never want experience again.

5 Thank DSiegelin

Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Koi NYE 2012”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We went to Koi for NYE 2012. We purchased tickets about a week in advance. $60 for girls and $80 dollars for guys. Unlimited alcohol was included in the price.
We lucked out and got one of two unreserved tables (couches) which was really great to have, everyone else just had to stand around, if you didn't reserve a spot, other then the two couches there is no where to sit.
The bar was a gong show, people were pushing and shoving to get drinks as there were only three bartenders for the whole club. The drinks were also very watered down. I recommend getting there early as there was a huge line up to get in and the bar service was best in the first hour.
The DJ was awesome!! The music was one of the best parts of the night, the DJ played a great mix of music that would be good for everyone and was awesome for dancing!
There was a good mix of people at the club, which also added to the level of fun. Most people where there to have a good time.
The advertisement for the event said you can go on the balcony to see the fireworks on the strip, but most of the balcony was reserved for VIP and you couldn't see over the walls for the part that was set aside for everyone else.
Overall it was a good experience and compared to the price of the other nightclubs for NYE, good bang for your buck. I would recommend getting there early, doing some pre drinking and don't expect to see the fireworks on the strip.

Visited January 2013
North Palm Beach
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“ripoff. water substitute for alcohol”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Purchased a $39 Groupon coupon for this place. When I arrived, they told me the price for the unlimited drinks was only $30 so I used the Groupon anyway as I already had spent the money. They give you a plastic cup and say "don't lose it" as if you lose it, you will need to spend $10 for another cup. I had a few drinks and felt nothing at all. I can normally feel one drink's effect. I watched the bartender generously pour the "alcohol" i my cup. You couldn't smell the alcohol nor could you taste it or feel it. This is a double rip-off plus it was pretty empty even at midnight. They didn't open until 10:30PM. I would never even think of going to this place again.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank nhirsch
St. John's, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS PLACE - S-C-A-M”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

We were to meet friends here who turned off their cell phones due to high priced international roaming charges.
We were given wrist bands outside the building, claiming it would get us both unliited drinks all night for $20.
We went inside and upstairs, We approahed the lady at the main bar entrance. Asked her if one of us could quickly run in to see if our friends were there. The lady was very rude saying "No" , Every bar in every city i ever visited would allow this. I explained her our situation and not wanting to pay just to see if my friends were in there and her reply was "$20 for a walk through" .
She then went on to tell us the wrist bands are worthless and it would be $30 for the guy, who only drank free until 12 midnight, and 20 for the lady, who drank free until 3am (How do you say Descrimination!)
We refused to pay anything and left, only to find out the next day our friends had not made it to the bar....
It seems Vegas is full of this wrist band scheme,, we experienced in another Planet Holleywood bar as well....

Stay far far far away from KOI and its BS..... the missus we dealt with on the front entrance failed to realize that she was simply a $10 an hour (female dawg) on a power trip.... she really made it far in life and treating others like sh1t makes up for her failures in life I guess....

low lifes!

Visited November 2012
5 Thank m i
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was there with a bachelorette party for dinner recently and we had a great time! The food was amazing and service was perfect. The decor is fabulous and would have loved to stay longer if we didn't have other plans. The best sushi I've had in a long time!

Visited November 2012